Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Primetime: Diaz-Condit

Go down 
+6
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
MMAEYES
oggy420
cascade_run
Farmer1906
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Primetime: Diaz-Condit Empty
PostSubject: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm still trying to understand what Nick was talking about with the fire alarm,it was just like the news when they dig up some random person that lives in the neighborhood, when the teacher came on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks Farmer.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:54 pm

good shit
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah thanks Farmer.

Both are great fighters I can't wait, I'm super pumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

This actually made me like Diaz a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Dias is strange and Condit keeps a dirty house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 am

I'm liking it so far and it has helped me understand Diaz a bit I might start liking him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 am

josh200612 wrote:
I'm liking it so far and it has helped me understand Diaz a bit I might start liking him.....

Yeah I agree. Fair enough as well. You don't have to be mates and if he has always been shy like that then he can't help it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 am

well I'm glad you guys are coming around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 am

MMAEYES wrote:
well I'm glad you guys are coming around

Lol, yeah I don't dislike him anymore. I see the method behind his madness.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Its just making me more tired than ever of listening to Nick. Its borderline impossible
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/27/2752023/ufc-143-primetime-episode-two-fx-nick-diaz-vs-carlos-condit-fight-mma
Primetime: Diaz-Condit Primetime-2_large
Episode two premieres TONIGHT (Fri., Jan. 27) at 11 p.m. ET on
the FX Channel. Episode three of "UFC Primetime" airs Feb. 3 and if
you missed the first installment, click here to watch it in its entirety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:45 pm

How can anyone dislike Condit, he's just a straight up cool guy with a badass beard.

Nick did come across quite well when he was talking about being a kid, if he'd just make a little more effort for the media most people wouldn't view him as such a douche.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

WAR DIAZ he better use his bjj cause condit is going to bring it like always. This fight will be fucking fireworks no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 am

The 2nd episode wasn't very good. It was more about Diaz v GSP by the end of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The 2nd episode wasn't very good. It was more about Diaz v GSP by the end of it.

Could you post it up for me please ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

You got it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Awesome thanks, A Perfect Cirlce playing in the background, was just the right touch, not sure what mean streets GSP has been walking along, but I seriously doubt they are anything like Diaz's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:38 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Awesome thanks, A Perfect Cirlce playing in the background, was just the right touch, not sure what mean streets GSP has been walking along, but I seriously doubt they are anything like Diaz's.

I've heard those wine tasting events in Canada can get pretty crazy at times.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I've heard those wine tasting events in Canada can get pretty crazy at times.

Quote :
St-Pierre says it’s his passion for training that’s kept him on the straight and narrow. He started his career in martial arts at 7, with a class in karate. "I went to a school where it was pretty rough – I’d get my clothes stolen, my cash. And at home life was pretty hard too. I had a difficult childhood, and I’m not saying that that’s why I do ultimate fighting, but it helped shape my character.

http://hour.ca/2006/03/02/ufc-pq/
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 pm

yea kind of disrespectful to Condit
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea kind of disrespectful to Condit

Agree, I in now way think Diaz is going to be able to fight the way he did against Penn and Daley against Condit, Condit is hungry and proably feels disrespected through this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Ali wrote:
How can anyone dislike Condit, he's just a straight up cool guy with a badass beard.

Nick did come across quite well when he was talking about being a kid, if he'd just make a little more effort for the media most people wouldn't view him as such a douche.

true after this primetime I was like "ahhh he aiight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primetime: Diaz-Condit   Primetime: Diaz-Condit Empty

Back to top Go down

Primetime: Diaz-Condit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next