Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marquardt and BAMMA split ties

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Marquardt and BAMMA split ties Empty
PostSubject: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

strikeforce bound? him vs Rockhold would be awesomo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I thought Nate was moving to WW? Him vs Woodley could work. Woodley is without any opponent for the near future.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
I thought Nate was moving to WW? Him vs Woodley could work. Woodley is without any opponent for the near future.
yeah i thought so too... but that was a long ass time ago
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Plenty of time to work on those practice cuts. Nate can't be picky, he needs a fight ASAP. At whatever weight. 10 months since his last fight, will probably be atleast a full year before he is actually in a cage/ring.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Plenty of time to work on those practice cuts. Nate can't be picky, he needs a fight ASAP. At whatever weight. 10 months since his last fight, will probably be atleast a full year before he is actually in a cage/ring.
i think we see him sooner that that...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
i think we see him sooner that that...
You think he is in a cage before mid March?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:20 pm

i misunderstood you... thought you meant we wont see him in another year yet
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:24 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i misunderstood you... thought you meant we wont see him in another year yet
No I was saying it's been 10 months already and by the time he actually gets in the cage it will be 12+ months between fights because I don't see him taking a fight on short notice after such a long layoff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 pm

lol what a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm

AJ vs Nate for the UFC reject tittle has been scheduled for sometime this spring.... More news to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

BAMMA are such morons, they should have went straight ahead with Nate vs. Semtex.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 pm

So u guys think Zuffa would take him back under the SF wing? Does he have beef with Zuffa? Maybe he is looking to stay away?

He's a name and would bring viewers wherever he goes. Would be a nice pickup for any non-ufc promotion. Would be big for Bellator if they could nab him for their next tourney.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Highly doubt he goes to Bellator where he could win a belt and get trapped. I think he just wants to pick up a win or two and hope he's back in Zuffa's good graces
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Highly doubt he goes to Bellator where he could win a belt and get trapped. I think he just wants to pick up a win or two and hope he's back in Zuffa's good graces

I'm sure if the $$$ is right he won't feel trapped.

And there is always the superfight avenue.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 am

The most likely scenario is him in SF vs Daley for the #1 contender spot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Seriously doubt that. SF is till owned by Zuffa and Nate fucked Zuffa. He won't be fighting for any Zuffa owned organization anytime soon. He better get some big wins if he wants his second chance.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am

but i thought it was business as usual? or are we over that
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am

killerofchicken wrote:
but i thought it was business as usual? or are we over that
Who said that again? Dana White? Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Seriously doubt that. SF is till owned by Zuffa and Nate fucked Zuffa. He won't be fighting for any Zuffa owned organization anytime soon. He better get some big wins if he wants his second chance.

Time heels.

Look at Tito, Diaz, Shamrock, Fitch, etc
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Time heels.

Look at Tito, Diaz, Shamrock, Fitch, etc
Has enough time passed yet? Nate is not the PPV draw Tito is/was. Fitch never did anything that jeopardized a main event. Nate just doesn't offer enough to make up for his mistake. Not enough time has passed and he isn't important enough for them to care about. They will let him suffer for now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am

You are fooling yourself if you think "most likely" he will get a fight with Zuffa anytime soon. A #1 contender fight? Yeah I can guarantee you right now that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marquardt and BAMMA split ties   Marquardt and BAMMA split ties Empty

Back to top Go down

Marquardt and BAMMA split ties
Page 1 of 1