[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The ultimate movie discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:05 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

It wasn't even a "really real" rape scene. Last House on the Left and the original I Spit On Your Grave both had rape scenes at least ten times as real.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

I bet you would like them if they called them "surprise scenes".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm

OU wrote:
I bet you would like them if they called them "surprise scenes".


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm

OU wrote:
I bet you would like them if they called them "surprise scenes".

Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

It wasn't even a "really real" rape scene. Last House on the Left and the original I Spit On Your Grave both had rape scenes at least ten times as real.

I've seen all of them and the remakes and they were all the same to me just made me feel weird. Well The Last House on the Left remake rape scene wasn't as good but I Spit On Your Grave remake one was good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 pm

What about when Peter Griffin was raped by his doctor? It was a very moving scene for network television.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

If it wasn't on Lifetime, I probably missed it.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

It wasn't even a "really real" rape scene. Last House on the Left and the original I Spit On Your Grave both had rape scenes at least ten times as real.

I've seen all of them and the remakes and they were all the same to me just made me feel weird. Well The Last House on the Left remake rape scene wasn't as good but I Spit On Your Grave remake one was good.

Strictly from a production value standpoint yeah, but the original spit on your grave rape scene was groundbreaking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 pm

The rape scene in Irreversible takes the cake by far. Its like 5 fucking minutes long

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The rape scene in Irreversible takes the cake by far. Its like 5 fucking minutes long

Whats with all the swirling camera shit in that movie?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The rape scene in Irreversible takes the cake by far. Its like 5 fucking minutes long
I could not believe that! no rape scene IMO will ever be as "real" looking as that

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm

and when i was watching that movie i didnt know what it was about, so when the rape scene came aboot i was in shock...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3315
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 36
Location : Cedar Rapids

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I always see my mom reading these books....



Not sure why, but I think that looks pretty good.

Josh you liked Serbia? Can't bring myself to watch that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 am

Ludo wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
The rape scene in Irreversible takes the cake by far. Its like 5 fucking minutes long

Whats with all the swirling camera shit in that movie?

That dude is out there. Have you seen Enter the Void?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
The rape scene in Irreversible takes the cake by far. Its like 5 fucking minutes long

Whats with all the swirling camera shit in that movie?

That dude is out there. Have you seen Enter the Void?

No, but I've heard of it. Did he do that too?

The opening scene with the fat guy and the wierdo holding a jacket in his lap was really fuckin' strange. All that coupled with the swirling overhead camera confused the shit out of Me, even with subs on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

Yes he did this one too. Highly recommend watching. Fascinating movie

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 pm

been wanting to see Enter the Void, but I cannot find it anywhere

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Bridesmaids.

Okay, would of thought it was great if I was a chick. Wouldn't of watched it if not for chick. The fat one stole it for the most part.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I always see my mom reading these books....



That's because your mom is hip and down with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

The original Straw Dogs is very unsettling, especially that scene because the wife kinda wants to get raped Shocked
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

The original Straw Dogs is very unsettling, especially that scene because the wife kinda wants to get raped Shocked

Ya it kind of seemed like in this one she wanted the first guy to do it but not the second guy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

The original Straw Dogs is very unsettling, especially that scene because the wife kinda wants to get raped Shocked

Ya it kind of seemed like in this one she wanted the first guy to do it but not the second guy.
But it ain't no fun....if the homies can't have none.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

The original Straw Dogs is very unsettling, especially that scene because the wife kinda wants to get raped Shocked

Ya it kind of seemed like in this one she wanted the first guy to do it but not the second guy.
But it ain't no fun....if the homies can't have none.

Plus she seems like the kind of chick who likes surprises.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I forgot I watched the remake of Straw Dogs too. It was pretty good besides the rape scene. I'm telling ya I love horror movies and all that fucked up shit but I just can't take a really real rape scene.

The original Straw Dogs is very unsettling, especially that scene because the wife kinda wants to get raped Shocked

Ya it kind of seemed like in this one she wanted the first guy to do it but not the second guy.
But it ain't no fun....if the homies can't have none.

Plus she seems like the kind of chick who likes surprises.

So in theory she'd love The Shocker ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Only if she didn't see it coming.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The ultimate movie discussion thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» The 60/70s Horror movie appreciation thread
» Indy Wrestlemania Weekend Discussion Thread
» 2010-11 WJC Discussion Thread
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: