Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
+6
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
josh200612
OU
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:20 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Na, Begins and Dark Knight were both incredible, nearly flawless films. This was definitely had some negatives throughout and things that you can complain about

Would you say this trilogy was Nolan's magnum opus ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 am

So Nolan is involved with the new Superman? Saw the sneak peak trailer on Yahoo this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

OU wrote:
So Nolan is involved with the new Superman? Saw the sneak peak trailer on Yahoo this morning.

Yeah he's producing, David Goyer(Batman writer) is writing and Zack Snyder is directing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah he's producing, David Goyer(Batman writer) is writing and Zack Snyder is directing.
I bet it's good. I have never seen any Superman movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I bet it's good. I have never seen any Superman movie.

We shall see, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Na, Begins and Dark Knight were both incredible, nearly flawless films. This was definitely had some negatives throughout and things that you can complain about

Probably but Memento, Prestige, Inception...all incredible in their own right
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
I think I know who you're talking about Josh. All I can tell you is Nolan and Bale have no interest in that character, in fact Bale described him as "gay".

This will be Nolan and Bale's last Batman but don't be shocked if Warner Bros continue or reboot the franchise, too much of a cash cow to leave lying around.

I was wrong.

I swear I've seen both men show no interest in that character in the past. It'll be interesting to see if they actually go ahead with a solo outing, can that sidekick sell a movie by himself ?

Told ya Very Happy I think it's gonna be Nightwing though. I think it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Saw it last night and it was amazing. Bane is in my top list for bad guys Tom hardy did a damn good job.

Hardy did a great job as Bane but I still feel Ledger's Joker was out of this world.

Of course sir I was just saying Bane was a really really good bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Saw it last night. Very good and the most epic of the 3. I wasnt a huge fan of catwoman's character. Not a lot else to complain about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Probably but Memento, Prestige, Inception...all incredible in their own right

They certainly are but don't forget about the underrated Insomnia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
I think I know who you're talking about Josh. All I can tell you is Nolan and Bale have no interest in that character, in fact Bale described him as "gay".

This will be Nolan and Bale's last Batman but don't be shocked if Warner Bros continue or reboot the franchise, too much of a cash cow to leave lying around.

I was wrong.

I swear I've seen both men show no interest in that character in the past. It'll be interesting to see if they actually go ahead with a solo outing, can that sidekick sell a movie by himself ?

Told ya Very Happy I think it's gonna be Nightwing though. I think it'll be good.

Nightwing would make sense, or it's possible that JGL could do Batman for the inevitable Justice League movie.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

I predicted he would become batman the second I saw him in a preview. I was not 100% correct, but he got the equivalent just about. The keys to the Batcave is almost like it. If they wanted to, they could do something with that line of story, even in Nolan's created world. It was an ending that left fans wanting more and equated to over the top sequel bait really. That there is none planned hurts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 am

I do like Joseph but for me he's just a tad bit too small to pull Batman off, you need someone with broad shoulders and pecks of steel, Jake Gylenhall has the prefect physique for a new Bruce IMO.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:29 am

What a great fucking movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 am

killerofchicken wrote:
What a great fucking movie

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 am

ive seen it 3 times...

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

I was thinking of going again last night.

I want to see it on the big screen one more time this summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:08 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
ive seen it 3 times...

I admire your dedication. Want to see it in an IMAX but can't convince my mates to watch it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Ok since a little time has passed and most of us have seen it how do we feel about the ending ?

SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the cafe scene real or is it Alfred's mind wandering ? I assumed it was real but alot of fans think it isn't and Batman/Bruce is dead.

I knew Batman would have to die in order for Bruce to unite Gotham.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 pm

It was real, his gift to Alfred. The Auto-pilot was fixed to Mr. Fox's surprise.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm

People who think it was fake are fucking idiots this ain't Inception faggots!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm

stil havent seen it
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
People who think it was fake are fucking idiots this ain't Inception faggots!

+1
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Why would alfred imagine cat women with Bruce tho? He lived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next