Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
+6
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
josh200612
OU
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 pm

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 23358276
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Got my tickets for midnight opening.

for ali:

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 Ali10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm

A mate of mine watched it and said it was the best movie ever.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

for ali:

Did you get that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

for ali:

Aww I am so jealous.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm

josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

for ali:

Did you get that?

Nope, just saw it on a custom movie poster webpage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 pm

For me, this movie has a lot to live up to.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
For me, this movie has a lot to live up to.

I got that shit on Blu-Ray son!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 pm

At first I was like, meh shark repellent bat spray, seen that a million times before, but then the shark asspoldes, and it changed my life forever.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 am

I thought it was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I thought it was good.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

I'll go A- this morning. I thought it was good, but the Dark Knight was just a little better overall. I need to watch the sieres in it's entirety to really break that down though. This film did manage to surpass the expectations I had for it though. Nolan is very impressive as the force behind these films.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm

I really want to see it this weekend but opening weekend crowds always piss me off(not as much as they piss off some apparently) and i usually wait a week for it to die down. I'll try to catch an early show next Saturday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Just watched it. Great movie, great fucking movie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I really want to see it this weekend but opening weekend crowds always piss me off(not as much as they piss off some apparently) and i usually wait a week for it to die down. I'll try to catch an early show next Saturday.

What's this ? Kings eager to see a popcorn flick, say it ain't so tongue
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 pm

I disagree. I think Nolan's batman trilogy are not pure popcorn flicks. Sure, they can appeal to the popcorn eating base but Nolan is one of the few filmakers who can mix substance and popcorn and still please everybody.

I don't get that from a lot of the superhero/action flicks that come out the past 10 years...except Spiderman 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

ill probably go see it in a week or so, don't like crowded movie theaters
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:43 am

Saw it last night and it was amazing. Bane is in my top list for bad guys Tom hardy did a damn good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 pm

It was spectacular, Nolan ended the series perfectly. 5/5

Last edited by Ali on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

It left me wanting a 4th movie!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Ali wrote:
I think I know who you're talking about Josh. All I can tell you is Nolan and Bale have no interest in that character, in fact Bale described him as "gay".

This will be Nolan and Bale's last Batman but don't be shocked if Warner Bros continue or reboot the franchise, too much of a cash cow to leave lying around.

I was wrong.

I swear I've seen both men show no interest in that character in the past. It'll be interesting to see if they actually go ahead with a solo outing, can that sidekick sell a movie by himself ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Saw it last night and it was amazing. Bane is in my top list for bad guys Tom hardy did a damn good job.

Hardy did a great job as Bane but I still feel Ledger's Joker was out of this world.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Not in the same league as the first two but still pretty good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Not in the same league as the first two but still pretty good

I'd say it's in the same league as Begins.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Na, Begins and Dark Knight were both incredible, nearly flawless films. This was definitely had some negatives throughout and things that you can complain about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next