Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone post on ESPN?

Go down 
+3
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Does anyone post on ESPN? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 pm

this is, STILL, the only board i post on
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Lifetime ban/acheivment award over here muhfuckaz!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm

What happens when you go to the boards BBC? I post on Michigan's board, OSU's board (troll) NCAA Football board (troll). I only got a permanent ban on my original name and a couple of troll names that's it the one I have now works fine.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
this is, STILL, the only board i post on

You need to expand buddy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

ESPN watches me and my IP address every day. Sometimes they call me in the middle of night and just breath. I posted about NP so much that they don't want any part of me. They even deleted most of my posts over there. I seriously pissed the wrong mod off over there. I just want to post on the college bball and football boards.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm

I was posting every now and then on ESPN to feed the animals when I was bored but I haven't been able to get a post to go through on any of the 3 internet browsers I have on My laptop in over a month and a half now. I contacted the help desk and they said they logged into My account and couldn't reproduce the problem and that it must be a problem on My end. They told Me to clear My cache(which I did) and it didn't work. So I don't even check over there anymore.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Ludo wrote:
I was posting every now and then on ESPN to feed the animals when I was bored but I haven't been able to get a post to go through on any of the 3 internet browsers I have on My laptop in over a month and a half now. I contacted the help desk and they said they logged into My account and couldn't reproduce the problem and that it must be a problem on My end. They told Me to clear My cache(which I did) and it didn't work. So I don't even check over there anymore.

Last time I tried to use their forums, the page would just load some nonsense code. Unusable/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm

No good posters over there anymore. I havent been over there in months but it was awful last time I went over there. Noobs, trolls, and that one guy who never came over here. Can't think of his name right now?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 pm

She had good reason.

u a liar!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Rarely..all the sub-forums i went on for MMA, Giants, Niners, and Kings have each formed their own refugee forums for the good posters and we left ESPN to die with the noobs.

It's funny that the noobs we escaped are probably considered the smart guys at ESPN now
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Rarely..all the sub-forums i went on for MMA, Giants, Niners, and Kings have each formed their own refugee forums for the good posters and we left ESPN to die with the noobs.

It's funny that the noobs we escaped are probably considered the smart guys at ESPN now

No way! For 3 months I went over there and watched a bit and they were horrible. Ninja seriously ass raped ESPN and they deserved it. If not for anything, the word Sambo.

YO FUCK ESPN!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Haven't in a very long time. I see they changed up the message board?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone post on ESPN?   Does anyone post on ESPN? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone post on ESPN?
Page 1 of 1