Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That just happened

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: That just happened   That just happened EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 pm

CARDS QB Teddy Bridgewater named to the freshmen ALL-American team. CARDS in the top 20 next year. GETCHU SOME!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:46 pm

4/3 TD to INT ratio. 1800 passing yards. Not that mobile based on rushing stats.

Yawn... but I guess that good in the Big East. He'd be 8th best QB at best in the Big XII. Home of the QB.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks for the update BBC. I forgot Louisville had a football team
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
4/3 TD to INT ratio. 1800 passing yards. Not that mobile based on rushing stats.

Yawn... but I guess that good in the Big East. He'd be 8th best QB at best in the Big XII. Home of the QB.

Glad that you looked up the stats and failed to mention he only started 7 games this year. The guy is a freshman and after watching him play I can easily say he will be one of the greats to play for us. He is mobile as hell also. The kid had so many moves in the pocket and got a completions afterwards this year. You guys can hate all you want but we are going to have a top 20 team next year and only get better under Charlie Strong. Thats the guy who turned you down, and THEN A&M went after Houston's coach. When we win the Big East and you finish 7th or 8th in the SEC I will be the one laughing.

Let's all get used to Farmer sounding like a Kentucky football fan.

"We finished at the bottom but we play in the SEC" Great bottom feeder, great!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:43 pm

That just happened 129121231328679756
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:48 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Glad that you looked up the stats and failed to mention he only started 7 games this year. The guy is a freshman and after watching him play I can easily say he will be one of the greats to play for us. He is mobile as hell also. The kid had so many moves in the pocket and got a completions afterwards this year. You guys can hate all you want but we are going to have a top 20 team next year and only get better under Charlie Strong. Thats the guy who turned you down, and THEN A&M went after Houston's coach. When we win the Big East and you finish 7th or 8th in the SEC I will be the one laughing.

A&M was only wanting to interview Strong. He was barely under consideration. I like him. He should do well, but guess what you went 7-5 vs the 48th toughest schedule in the nation. Plus UL is 1-4 vs UK in the last 5 years. I don't think you have room to talk shit about anyone.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:37 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

A&M was only wanting to interview Strong. He was barely under consideration. I like him. He should do well, but guess what you went 7-5 vs the 48th toughest schedule in the nation. Plus UL is 1-4 vs UK in the last 5 years. I don't think you have room to talk shit about anyone.

I can talk mad shit since we got Kragthorped. You have to take that in to account. Like I said....Young team that is gonna be great. We had a top 20 recruiting class last year and we have some pretty good guys coming in again. I like where Coach Strong has us going now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh yeah....screw you bobbitt! I didn't wanna leave u out man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 pm

College Football Live analysts name Teddy their top freshman. Better get used to his name guys. This kid is gonna be better than Brian Brohm or Chris Redman. He has the wheels on top of his cannon of an arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: That just happened   That just happened Empty

Back to top Go down

That just happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: