Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hottest women of all time ranked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Hottest women of all time ranked Empty
PostSubject: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Why do you laugh ? Aniston has been the quintessential piece of ass for years.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm

shes good looking but the hottest women EVER!? no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:31 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

She's naturally beautiful, it's those Greek genes she's been blessed with.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

well the Balkans do produce the most beautiful people in the world... s Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

well the Balkans do produce the most beautiful people in the world... s Very Happy

That's because alot of Mexicans go on vacation there and bed the local women.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

before i came to the us... the only mexican i knew was

Hottest women of all time ranked 2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

How can anyone take that list serious when Britney Spears is at 4 and Madonna at 5. Neither should be in the top 10,000. Anniston was good looking when she was younger but she doesn't even belong in the same planet as Angelina Jolie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 pm

I'd definitely say Jolie is more sexier than Aniston.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Madonna was smokin in her prime.

Watching her in Dick Tracy when i was a little kid was probably my first boner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm

She was sexy but she was never elite.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

freakzilla wrote:
How can anyone take that list serious when Britney Spears is at 4 and Madonna at 5. Neither should be in the top 10,000. Anniston was good looking when she was younger but she doesn't even belong in the same planet as Angelina Jolie.

Not top 10,000, you are completely gay.

Hottest women of all time ranked Bb701
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Aniston is beautiful but she either can't fuck or her pussy must smell like a dumpster because she can't keep a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:45 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Aniston is beautiful but she either can't fuck or her pussy must smell like a dumpster because she can't keep a guy.

One of the main reasons she lost Brad was because Jen didn't want children at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I didn't say she was ugly. There are much hotter chicks though.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 am

the likes of jennifer aniston and angelina jolie are shockingly overrated in this respect. you'll see hotter chicks than either of them on a weekly basis if you go to a club every week. women like this are only top of the polls because the people who vote have no imagination. jennifer aniston????????? surely they can do better than that? i've had hotter chicks than her and i'm pretty average when it comes to pulling the ladies.

having spent a lot of time in thailand and indonesia, i've become a bit of a glutton for southeast asian chicks myself Very Happy astonishingly beautiful women are ten a penny in that part of the world.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 am

Ali wrote:
Why do you laugh ? Aniston has been the quintessential piece of ass for years.

But she ain't #1. And being really pretty for a long time, and Aniston has been able to do this, does not make a woman smoking hot.

Im with Killer on this. Jen at 1, and Brittney at 4 kills the rep of the list. Have we never looked in a Victoria Secret catalog? Chicks way better looking on every page.

Madonna though, in her prime, was smoking. Maybe some of that was personality, but in her day, she was as sexy a woman as there was.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I didn't say she was ugly. There are much hotter chicks though.

There's 10,000 hotter famous chicks than that??? Just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am

I didn't say they were all famous. Honestly, I see at least 50 hotter girls a day at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hottest women of all time ranked   Hottest women of all time ranked Empty

Back to top Go down

Hottest women of all time ranked
Page 1 of 1