Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Son on the way, need help with a name

Go down 
+5
OU
Ziggy116
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
franklinfan2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

Son on the way, need help with a name Empty
PostSubject: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Wife is pregnant with a boy, due date is Feb 13.

I'm really excited to have a son on the way, but my wife is not working with me on a name. I have given her a bunch of names that are good but the only one that she likes is Aiden. It is a good name but it is way too popular for my liking. It has been the number 1 baby name for the last 8 years.

Since my last name is Vacin, I think I am going to threaten my wife that if we do not come up with another name, I am going to name him Darth.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Anything but gayden. Seriously that is the trendiest name in the world now for some reason. I know of three kids younger than five with that name, not one of the fathers wanted it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:08 pm

so she said no to Fedor?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
so she said no to Fedor?

My wife is Russian, so you think Fedor would be perfect. But she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Congrats. Had my boy 18 months ago and he rules. We named him Vaughn Anthony, I was kinda pulling for Quinten Jackson cause I love Rampage but I think the name works well. I always liked Jackson but it's just too popular.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
so she said no to Fedor?

My wife is Russian, so you think Fedor would be perfect. But she didn't think so.
lol i think we went over this before...

Costanza would agree that the name Seven would be best suited, lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:19 pm

How about Boomer? cheers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
so she said no to Fedor?

lol i think we went over this before...

Costanza would agree that the name Seven would be best suited, lol
Slip a T in that bitch and it's the best name ever. Also the name of everyone at Ninja Place's idol.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:25 pm

I think I'll tell her that we are going to name him Bort if she doesn't compromise.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:27 pm

have you given serious consideration to the name McLovin?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
I think I'll tell her that we are going to name him Bort if she doesn't compromise.
I like Blarg a lot more...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Always kind of dug Champ and Boss Baily's name.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 pm

But it kind of works best if they turn out to be Pro Bowl NFL players lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Name him Caleb or you can name him after me...Colin, only throw an extra L in there so he doesn't get called Colon. Collin Vacine.

You can't go wrong with Darth.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Son on the way, need help with a name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXyPl_AjwiyF4A5Ks_ZlLmCxgH3ppA9lYuK1NGNs5ncaHirE3W
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Maximus Decimus Meridus.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Maximus Decimus Meridus.
Son on the way, need help with a name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAG3YUl-UEyI81UHN_Mv1QEAJ7ujXeGIgLLD4UGBUnt4q0qpf
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:05 pm

If my 4 year old daughter was a boy, we would have named him Max. The reason why we aren't going to name my son Max is that a close friend of my wife named her son Max. I want to name him Rainn after Rainn Wilson but my wife thinks it is too much of a hippie name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
If my 4 year old daughter was a boy, we would have named him Max. The reason why we aren't going to name my son Max is that a close friend of my wife named her son Max. I want to name him Rainn after Rainn Wilson but my wife thinks it is too much of a hippie name.

Why not just go all geekish and name him Aragorn.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 am

Ali wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

Im a little older, so it would probably be a name out of Excalibur instead of Lord of the Rings like Arthur or Yurian.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 am

chopper

vittu (veetu)

tough

victor

scout

vaugner

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 am

franklinfan2 wrote:
Ali wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

Im a little older, so it would probably be a name out of Excalibur instead of Lord of the Rings like Arthur or Yurian.

In all seriousness I plan to name my first born son Arthur.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Something you can shorten like Gabriel or Yasubey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Tank
Son on the way, need help with a name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgc1RaDeEdde3OJZI8oe4rm3vmPy1KLbB2zCEEWVcINb85erSz
Son on the way, need help with a name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9fEV8YD1oqkgk196ZSxbKTrXQe61OmH36NREWdAr3lbxlVDe6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son on the way, need help with a name   Son on the way, need help with a name Empty

Back to top Go down

Son on the way, need help with a name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: