Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 pm

I think we can put discussions concerning "why Jon Jones is an asshole with Captain" into the same category as "MMA Rankings and why with Freak".
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
You guys are getting sidetracked on why people do or don't like individuals despite what the output of their talents yields.

I can understand certain people not liking him. I just do not understand how this whole board, and so many of MMA fans hate the guy. Dudes are fans of Chael, and Brock, yet those guys are(at least) equally douchey. BJ has more then his share of douchey moments, yet he is beloved(I'm a fan Ludo so chill). Nor do I understand how people get all upset over some of his actions, kicking a guy? in MMA? Talking shit prefight? this is standard procedure.

Now if he were indeed a child molestor, I'd think this was all justified. But he's not. Not even close.

I have no problem with the kick. The hand raise to me is like when my dislike for Nate Diaz went from a 9 to a 14 when he raised his hands while subbing Curt Pallgrino, a total chach move.

And the comparison is not of molester =duche bag, but how what happens away from the field/octogon(in some cases in it) can be a more determining factor of support than the acclaim their talents alone have produced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Ludo wrote:
I think we can put discussions concerning "why Jon Jones is an asshole with Captain" into the same category as "MMA Rankings and why with Freak".

Funny cause I was thinking the same thing about u suckas!!!!!!!

Irrational Haters the whole lot of ya.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 Tumblr_lisjqhqxRS1qf16tg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3