Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for Empty
PostSubject: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm going on record and saying this is a bad idea. It's a big truck, but no monster truck. I think the wheels are 33's. We will have it up on the net some time. Yeah it's been slow and we are all a bunch of kids. I still don't know why he is gonna use an 02 Lincoln LS? The beater 79 Olds is okay, but not a 2,500.00 car. This is gonna end bad imo. I told him not to but he only answers to the owner and we have doubled the gross profit in the store so I don't think Tony will mad too long.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:28 pm

fail video coming soon.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

That's what I am thinking.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

It's going to be worse then The Ville's football team.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:41 pm

cant wait to see this lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

He only rode up on the hood of them both side by side. They changed the idea when I was making a huge FAIL sign. Guess he didn't screw up. It looks pretty cool and will turn some heads. I wanted a fail bad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:47 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
He only rode up on the hood of them both side by side. They changed the idea when I was making a huge FAIL sign. Guess he didn't screw up. It looks pretty cool and will turn some heads. I wanted a fail bad.
Tell him quit being a pussy and roll all the way over that bitch...have the fail sign ready.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:45 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Tell him quit being a pussy and roll all the way over that bitch...have the fail sign ready.

His balls aren't as big as his mouth and he said it looked better like that. I left and cashed my check since he pussed out. I put the fail sign up for the future though. Knowing this place it will get used. We do alot of crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for   My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for Empty

Back to top Go down

My boss is about to crush two cars with this big ass truck we traded for
Page 1 of 1