Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rough week for WVU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

rough week for WVU Empty
PostSubject: rough week for WVU   rough week for WVU EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Find out its gonna cost them millions of dollars more to make the move to the Big 12 (which they will pay to move), then they get spanked at home by my CARDS who got snubbed for now by the Big 12, then their basketball team loses at hom to some division 3 naia type school. Suck it WVU fans!

WVU won't finish in the top 5 when they get to the Big 12. The way things are going for my CARDS it looks like we could be a top 10 team in a few years.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

rough week for WVU Empty
PostSubject: Re: rough week for WVU   rough week for WVU EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

LOL bitter BBC, they are still the better football team, just not on that night.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

rough week for WVU Empty
PostSubject: Re: rough week for WVU   rough week for WVU EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 pm

OU wrote:
LOL bitter BBC, they are still the better football team, just not on that night.

Damn right I'm bitter! We have the better school and they just have more of a football following. Our football team is on the rise and their team is sucking ass. The top 50 money makers for all of the NCAA was releast recently and 49 of 50 top earners were football programs for different colleges. #47 was the only basketball school involved and that was the University of Louisville. Over UK, Duke, UNC, etc. All of our other sports are better than WVU and we are even closer geographically. I just think the Big 12 screwed up on this one as far as competition goes. We bring a good football program that is better right now and has just as much money, not to mention big time contenders for all other mens and womens sports.

They are not the better football team either. Maybe they have more of a history but we are gonna be ranked the next few years with Charlie Strong and WVU is gonna be finishing 6th in the Big 12. I'm not worried about losing a BCS bid because the Big East will keep a bid either way. This talk of the Big East losing a BCS bowl bid is retarded. Won't happen! We will just have to beat Boise State, BYU, or some other Big East team for the bid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rough week for WVU Empty
PostSubject: Re: rough week for WVU   rough week for WVU Empty

Back to top Go down

rough week for WVU
Page 1 of 1