Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
Cu Bu
Ludo
acccardinal12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

I have the goods!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

5 HW fights and 1 WW fight that has two undefeated young guys. One of them is BJ Penn's lil bro for those of you who have been sleeping under a rock in the woods. Good card to follow up UFC fights.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I don't have HDNet, but I'll find a way to catch the card tomorrow I'm sure. I want to see how Regan follows up the fight he had a month or two back.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Who is this fat Ryan Reynolds look alike getting kneed in the face?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

LOL I havent seen him fight? one guys trains with Askren and one at AKA and he sparred with Cain eveidentally for the fight with Brock. Boring fight.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 pm

i have hd net maybe I catch the reruns
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Martinez looked good against that guy from Askren's camp. He is an NCAA Champ and he got outwrestled by Martinez in all 3 rounds. I was kinda impressed. He was sloppy in many ways though. It was still a great job to outwrestle a guy like that in a fight who has won an NCCA campionship.

Penn is up next!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Well BJ's lil bro needs alot of work. He has zero cardio and was done after that first round. Same domination as the Nick vs BJ fight only on the ground. Reagan Penn got dominated in the 2nd and 3rd!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 pm

what about andre and tiiiimmaaay
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 am

Arlovski is so finished. He's beyond done
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 am

He's not done..he's just wth Greg Jackson. His fights shall be brutal but the results shall be favorable.

Did Reagen Penn show up out of shape and unmotivated?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 am

[quote="KingsOwn19"]He's not done..he's just wth Greg Jackson. His fights shall be brutal but the results shall be favorable.

Did Reagen Penn show up out of shape and unmotivated?[/quote]

He's following in the footsteps of BJ.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:51 am

In an official statement released on BJPenn.com, Reagan suggested he didn’t have the best training camp and promised to give MMA another go:

“I would like to let all the fans know that I’m gonna give it one more shot. Congratulations to Evan Cutts, he kicked my ass pretty good tonight. There were some things that went on in my training camp but I am not here to make any excuses. I could have done more, I was being stubborn and thought I could walk through this fight by half ass’ing it but now I know what it’s like when you’re in there and you feel like you can’t hold your arms up.

I disrespected the sport a little bit, but sometimes the best wake up call is getting your ass kicked. I promise my fans, friends and family that I will never let this happen again. Expect me back and better than ever in 2012.”
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 am

I saw Timmy, AA and Reagan's fights. Disappointing in all 3 fights. Atleast AA ended his fight with a bang.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am

heard it was a snooze fest
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 am

killerofchicken wrote:
heard it was a snooze fest
It was not impressive in any way. But I want to see all 3 fight again.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 pm

i just watched the Arlovski ko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?   Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the ProElite fights on HDnet?
Page 1 of 1