Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OU!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

OU! Empty
PostSubject: OU!   OU! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Made ya look!

Nah man serious though, how is the kidney stone thing going? I noticed you haven't been posting as much so I figured you may be down in the dumps a bit. I hope all is well my man. I heard Texas and OU are fighting like lil girlz and that's why my CARDS haven't got the invite yet to the Big 12. Why does ur guys turd rivalry gotta hit home over here? Kiss and make up already!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 am

Still haven't passed anything yet, which sucks. I have to hear all these horror stories about kidney stones. My uncle told me about how they stuck this medal rod with a claw at the end up his pee hole and go up and grab the stone. I cried when he told me that story. I had a little discomfort yesterday, thought maybe it was finally time to pass it. Stayed home from work crushing water, but came up empty again.

OU lost to Tech which put me in the dumps for sure. Made it worse that the rangers got beat by more then a touchdown the same night. They have rebounded since then. I will actually be fairly emotional if the Rangers win it all. I just can't help but think that my dad would never believe it. I have memories of seeing Ranger games since I was a little kid. Still have a picture of me sitting in my dad's lap at a Rangers game wearing an oversize Rangers hat. I can still remember watching games at the old stadium and getting a tour of the new one as a kid.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 am

Holy shit man shows how much I pay attention lol, I didn't know. Hope you pass it soon man that shit sucks one of my friends had the same problem and it messed him up bad so I'll pray for ya man I know that's some serious pain. And may the lord spair you the torture of the wire with the claw cause that's what happen to my dude too. Seeing my friend go threw it is what made me stop drinking pop years ago, even tho I still drink monster which can also cause them.
Back to top Go down

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Holy shit man shows how much I pay attention lol, I didn't know. Hope you pass it soon man that shit sucks one of my friends had the same problem and it messed him up bad so I'll pray for ya man I know that's some serious pain. And may the lord spair you the torture of the wire with the claw cause that's what happen to my dude too. Seeing my friend go threw it is what made me stop drinking pop years ago, even tho I still drink monster which can also cause them.

Yeah you usually only read topics with BJ in the title tongue
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

LOL That's not true I read most thread I just usually only comment on threads with BJPENN in the title haha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Naw he will spread the hate on any GSP topic as well lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 pm

News to me Mr. Sooners, best of luck. Never been there but I've heard it's a bitch...
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks guys. Started about 2 weeks ago.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t15464-kidney-stones
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:41 pm

OU wrote:
Still haven't passed anything yet, which sucks. I have to hear all these horror stories about kidney stones. My uncle told me about how they stuck this medal rod with a claw at the end up his pee hole and go up and grab the stone. I cried when he told me that story. I had a little discomfort yesterday, thought maybe it was finally time to pass it. Stayed home from work crushing water, but came up empty again.

OU lost to Tech which put me in the dumps for sure. Made it worse that the rangers got beat by more then a touchdown the same night. They have rebounded since then. I will actually be fairly emotional if the Rangers win it all. I just can't help but think that my dad would never believe it. I have memories of seeing Ranger games since I was a little kid. Still have a picture of me sitting in my dad's lap at a Rangers game wearing an oversize Rangers hat. I can still remember watching games at the old stadium and getting a tour of the new one as a kid.

U made me tear up talking about the Rangers and your dad. My dad was never around when I was growing up and didn't get in touch with me on a consistent basis until he knew he had a few months to live. Any time I hear a father son story like that it hits home. I'm sure your dad knew they could win it one day even if they were a team from Texas, lol. I know I will always be around for my kids as long as I'm breathing. If I did pass I would want my kids to know that any time something happens that they know I would like, I would want them to know I was throwing them a hug and a high five.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

U made me tear up talking about the Rangers and your dad. My dad was never around when I was growing up and didn't get in touch with me on a consistent basis until he knew he had a few months to live. Any time I hear a father son story like that it hits home. I'm sure your dad knew they could win it one day even if they were a team from Texas, lol. I know I will always be around for my kids as long as I'm breathing. If I did pass I would want my kids to know that any time something happens that they know I would like, I would want them to know I was throwing them a hug and a high five.

Very well said Beast.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Well being a Cowboys and an OU fan they both have historic past and I have seen them both win Championships, my dad saw both win multiple titles. I was about to turn 17 when he died. But the Rangers had never even won a single playoff series until last season. I never expected them to reach the World Series. Even those teams stacked full of sluggers back in the day had no shot. I went to the World Series game with my mom last year, she knows as much about baseball as your average male fan so we had a good time. Still my passion for sports and every team I support(minus the Thunder) is because of him. I inherited my sports teams and the passion in which he followed them.
I remember going to Nolan Ryan's last game ever as a kid. I have a autographed Pudge Rodriguez plague on my wall and I spent all my birthday money as a kid on a single Jaun Gonzalez baseball card that I still own to this day. I'm hoping and praying the Rangers win the World Series, it's something I wish he could have seen.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

agree very well said and I second that shit lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm

OU wrote:
Well being a Cowboys and an OU fan they both have historic past and I have seen them both win Championships, my dad saw both win multiple titles. I was about to turn 17 when he died. But the Rangers had never even won a single playoff series until last season. I never expected them to reach the World Series. Even those teams stacked full of sluggers back in the day had no shot. I went to the World Series game with my mom last year, she knows as much about baseball as your average male fan so we had a good time. Still my passion for sports and every team I support(minus the Thunder) is because of him. I inherited my sports teams and the passion in which he followed them.
I remember going to Nolan Ryan's last game ever as a kid. I have a autographed Pudge Rodriguez plague on my wall and I spent all my birthday money as a kid on a single Jaun Gonzalez baseball card that I still own to this day. I'm hoping and praying the Rangers win the World Series, it's something I wish he could have seen.

Dude all the sudden even though they beat my boys im rooting for them to win it also!!!!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

OU wrote:
I inherited my sports teams and the passion in which he followed them.

I feel ya, I inherited being a buckeye fan, I know exactly what you mean
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 pm

LOL thanks timmay
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:05 pm

I hope the Rangers win too now and I don't even watch or follow baseball. GO RANGERS
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm

LOL well thanks guys. Go Rangers!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Yup even though I really don't like baseball I am cheering for the RAIN-JAH'S. All aboard the OU/Rain-jah war wagon!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm

I will try my best not to give some more emotional dribble if the Rangers win it all.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 pm

OU wrote:
I will try my best not to give some more emotional dribble if the Rangers win it all.

Group hug? Bring it in guys!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Im in!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 pm

OU! A+powerful+pony+internet+hug+I+k+ok+with+this+_a83801603655217d3ad556a0ce830a78
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Well the game has been delayed until tomorrow. This would change all the current pitching matchups. Carp could be ready for game 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU!   OU! Empty

Back to top Go down

OU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: