Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end

Go down 
+5
timthebim
MMAEYES
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end Empty
PostSubject: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6228:the-new-dana-white-v-log-is-another-must-see&catid=34:organizations

I'm pretty sure Dana gave him a submission bonus after all, but at the end of the video you can tell Chael was like "Wha...."

He gives Joe a pat on the back but it looks to me like he was thinking he was gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 pm

I like the way they go back stage now and show extra footage. Dana's vlogs are awesome!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 pm

this was another awesome vblog, did u see Melvin?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I like the way they go back stage now and show extra footage. Dana's vlogs are awesome!
the quality of the camera is top notch! i was on my iphone and it felt like 3d lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
this was another awesome vblog, did u see Melvin?

Yeah he was tore up. I don't feel bad at all for him though. Melvin deserved what he got imo.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Lol, what the heck does that mean
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Maynard looked crushed! man that must have sucked for him
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:00 pm

I don't blame Melvin for being that upset, he came out acting like he already won, he called himself the bjj killer?, he ran his fucking mouth more than he ever has except maybe against No Love Rich Clementi or however you spell his name. Which brings me to another piont, how many times do you have to be taught a lesson before you fucking learn it Melvin damnit!!

Melvin: "I'll ruin Rich" result melvin gets subbed
Melvin: "I'll distroy Nate Diaz" result double fingers triangle, Melvin subbed
Melvin: " after this fight they'll call me the bjj killer" result dropped then subbed

what a dumbass
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:02 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Maynard looked crushed! man that must have sucked for him

Yeah he did.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

That was great! And I like the fact that it gets rid of all the glitz and glamour usually associated with it. as for Chael, he doesn't give a shit about money! He made his big bucks fighting Silva and he has him in his sights again...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Lol, what the heck does that mean

You've never heard that expression? It's used alot around here and has been for years. Where u been man?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
That was great! And I like the fact that it gets rid of all the glitz and glamour usually associated with it. as for Chael, he doesn't give a shit about money! He made his big bucks fighting Silva and he has him in his sights again...

Did you forget that fact that was fined a shit load money for his money laundering incident and has not fought for over a year...he wants every cent he could get.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Ninja wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:

Did you forget that fact that was fined a shit load money for his money laundering incident and has not fought for over a year...he wants every cent he could get.

Yeah Chael stated the other day he isn't here for the money and that he is well off now. That mens he needs to make some damn money! I like Chael but I take everything he says and go with the exact opposite of it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 pm

LOL all Melvin did was throw a chair and cry! I thought it was something big don't act like you guys have never thrown a chair or anything before.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LOL all Melvin did was throw a chair and cry! I thought it was something big don't act like you guys have never thrown a chair or anything before.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

You should've known that one was coming.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

hahaha I've thrown alot more than just a chair Josh lol and for something alot less meaningful than lossing a fight in the ufc lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
hahaha I've thrown alot more than just a chair Josh lol and for something alot less meaningful than lossing a fight in the ufc lol

LOL that's what I'm saying people are acting like they wouldn't do it on here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 pm

josh200612 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

LOL that's what I'm saying people are acting like they wouldn't do it on here.

I'm perfectly innocent! Wink

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I like the raw emotion Melvin showed, wasn't staged or thought out, just raw. The Vlogs have definitely gone to another level with all the backstage stuff, sweet stuff
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:04 am

This backstage stuff is def the shit, I hope Dana keeps doing this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 am

Anderson looks fat when he's not fighting, stripy shirt and pants combo isn't flattering at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end   Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana's Vlog for UFC 137. Watch Chael get snubbed at the end
Page 1 of 1