Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Classic Horror Movie.....

Go down 
+6
acccardinal12
Ludo
captain organic
josh200612
KingsOwn19
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Classic Horror Movie..... Empty
PostSubject: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Its about to come on now. The original Halloween. I love this movie. Its got me thinking what is your guys favorite scary movie ever????
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm

The Exorcist or The Omen...but if we're keeping it to the slasher genre, definitely Halloween which is more than just a great horror movie, it's just a great movie in general.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I have too many to name but Halloween is one of my favorites I actually have the poster up in my room the original.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

the first Nightmare on Elm Street.

The movie had me freaked.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Favorite horror movie has to be The Mangler. Favorite slasher would have to be Halloween 4. It has the most depth, the best storyline, and the fact that it launched the career of a total piece of ass gives it the nod for Me.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Ludo wrote:
Favorite horror movie has to be The Mangler. Favorite slasher would have to be . It has the most depth, the best storyline, and the fact that it launched the career of a total piece of ass gives it the nod for Me.

Yep she still looks good she was in the 2nd remake I believe.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 pm

She is a 7 at best. Whatta you guys thinking? Jamie Lee Turdus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

captain organic wrote:
the first Nightmare on Elm Street.

The movie had me freaked.

This, as a kid I was terrified of this movie.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:33 pm

We talking about Danielle Harris? yeah..i'd tap that. Disagree about Halloween 4 though..it was pretty good but not as good as the original.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Brush up on your Halloweens son!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 pm

we need some eraserhead
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre would be my top 3 but the original F Krueger has never been topped
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 pm

josh200612 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Brush up on your Halloweens son!

my bad, my bad. I don't even know who that chick is? I just always think of Turdus when I think of Halloween chick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Classic Horror Movie..... Danielle_harris_2011
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Classic Horror Movie..... Danielle_harris_2011

OMG she is fine as hell!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Favorite horror movie has to be The Mangler. Favorite slasher would have to be . It has the most depth, the best storyline, and the fact that it launched the career of a total piece of ass gives it the nod for Me.

She was in both of the Rob Zombie remakes. I can't believe some of you, though. Taking the cliche road to favorite horror movies when there is an entire genre of great movies out there excluding The Exorcist, The Omen, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Childs Play, Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the "Living Dead" series'.

Did none of you watch other classics that rival these such as The Blob, The Thing, The Fog, They Live, Puppet Master, The Re-animator, C.H.U.D, People Under The Stairs, The Hills Have Eyes(I'm talking the original here), Tales from the Darkside, The Howling, Last House on the Left(again the original), or Black Christmas? For shame!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Can't believe I forgot Suspiria. Right up there as well
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Now your thinking.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:

She was in both of the Rob Zombie remakes. I can't believe some of you, though. Taking the cliche road to favorite horror movies when there is an entire genre of great movies out there excluding The Exorcist, The Omen, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Childs Play, Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the "Living Dead" series'.

Did none of you watch other classics that rival these such as The Blob, The Thing, The Fog, They Live, Puppet Master, The Re-animator, C.H.U.D, People Under The Stairs, The Hills Have Eyes(I'm talking the original here), Tales from the Darkside, The Howling, Last House on the Left(again the original), or Black Christmas? For shame!

Well, we're picking favorites and while i've seen and enjoyed all those movies(though the original Hills Have Eyes didnt do it for me) the Omen and The Exorcist AND the original Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre trump most of those films.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm

The first Pumkinhead was pretty baddass.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

I actually liked Aja's remake of Hills Have Eyes more than the original myself

Pumpkinhead was pretty tight
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I actually liked Aja's remake of Hills Have Eyes more than the original myself

Pumpkinhead was pretty tight

Agree...the original just seemed cheesy, but it might be due to the fact that i saw Aja's version before Craven's.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 pm

yeah the redone version did do it some justice but it lacked the gritty feel the whole thing was meant to have. It's hard to look at it the same way if you saw the newer one first.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
The first Pumkinhead was pretty baddass.

Yes it was.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I don't remember her in the first I'll have to check it out again. I'll give my list you ass I just didn't feel like typing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Horror Movie.....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next