Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
OU
Primetyme199
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help Empty
PostSubject: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Anyone feel like helping?

Q2) Who is missing in this pattern

Jen's Pulver/ Carlos Newton/ Evan Tanner/ ???? / Kevin Randleman

Q3) Who currently holds the record for most power shots absorbed in a single fight? Leonard Garcia

Q4) Who said this "YOU CAN'T HURT ME" during a post fight interview. Rashad Evans

Q5) Which UFC 1 fighter cornered Remco Pardoel in UFC 2? Gerard Gordeau
Q5) what is the signifigance of this list:

Josh Barnett/ Gilbert Yvel/ Jeff Monson/ Gary Goodridge/ Ken Shamrock? Pedro Rizzo's last 5 opponnts.

Q6) Which current UFC fighters only losses were to guys named Matt? Georges St. Pierre

Q7) Which fighter has only these losses on his record

Matt Hughes/ BJ Penn/ GSP/ Frankie Edgar? Sean Sherk

Q 8 ) Can you name 3 UFC fighters that tried their hand at Pro Wrestling in America? Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbott.

Q9) What fight was this uttered by a commentator "Mirko looks tentative though"? What was the result of that fight. Cro Cop vs Gonzalez Cro Cop KO'd

Q10) Who's last 3 losses were Semmy Schilt, Ricco Rodriguez and Frank Mir. Pete Williams
Q11) who said this. "Can you see me now?" after a victory in the Octagon Brock Lesnar
Q12) Which lackluster rematch was due to the previous fight having a fighter break his arm from a takedown? Mauricio Rua
Q13) Who was told to keep their hands up, didn't listen and paid the price at Pride 10?

Q14) What title to Mark Coleman and Mirko Cro Cop share? Pride Grand Prix Champion
Q15) Who is missing in this pattern

Thiago Silva/ Rashad Evan/ Shogun Rua/ Rampage Jackson/ ???? Randy Couture

Last edited by Primetyme199 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Q7) Sherk
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 pm

7 is Sean Sherk
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 pm

OU wrote:
Q7) Sherk
ass face, beat me to it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

11 is brock lesnar
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Q8) Severn, Shamrock, Jeremiah Riggs?(was on TUF)
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:17 pm

15 seems like the opponents machida faced, so the last one should be Couture
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

14 i think they both won the pride grand prix?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Q15) Randy Couture? That would be a list of Machida's last opponents in order.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

killerofchicken wrote:
15 seems like the opponents machida faced, so the last one should be Couture
beat me to it
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

good call on couture
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Q5) what is the signifigance of this list:

Josh Barnett/ Gilbert Yvel/ Jeff Monson/ Gary Goodridge/ Ken Shamrock?

Roiders?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm

could number 2 be Tito Ortiz? im thinking UFC champs
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Tank, Shamorock, and Severen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm

I guess his hands are up though

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
could number 2 be Tito Ortiz? im thinking UFC champs
Yeah it's weird because I don't think they were all champs at the same time? Also not the same # Champion.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:30 pm

13. guy mezger?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Q4) Leben?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Q5) Which UFC 1 fighter cornered Remco Pardoel in UFC 2?

Gerard Gordeau? both Dutch
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Is this the new quiz to join Ninja's Place?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

OU wrote:
Q5) Which UFC 1 fighter cornered Remco Pardoel in UFC 2?

Gerard Gordeau? both Dutch

Good call.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Is this the new quiz to join Ninja's Place?
You need a 75% or you're cut.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
13. guy mezger?

I'm thinking it's either Mezger or Goodrich
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Q9) What fight was this uttered by a commentator "Mirko looks tentative though"? What was the result of that fight.

Pat Barry? win via RNC round 3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:48 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Tank, Shamorock, and Severen
Yeah this has to be the answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help   One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my friends is doing a trivia challenge and needs help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next