Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Kennedy to UFC

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
Ninja
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Might as well move Rockhold and Jacare over while they're at it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 pm

If that's the case expect Rockhold to make the jump too. Hopefully they make tim vs kennedy in the UFC because that a matchup I wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

I do like this. Tim Kennedy is a bad ass. He has a lot of personality and the fans will obviously get behind him. He'll be a major upgrade in the Marine in the UFC department as far as talent goes. Stann is probably a better striker, but Tim is a competent striker as well as being a strong wrestler and grappler. Plus, he's physically stronger. I can't wait to see his first fight in UFC...

However, the logical next fight for Tim Kennedy is in fact Luke Rockhold so maybe they move Rockhold over so they can a fight between two top 10 fighters(though some might have Kennedy on the outside) in the UFC rather than to a small audience on the sinking ship that is Strikeforce because both guys will make noise in the UFC.

I hope Jacare is moved to fight Demian Maia. Jacare all day btw
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Big Kennedy fan. I want him vs Bisping, Munoz, and Stann.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Is Kennedy physically stronger then Stann? I dunno, if Stann is anything, it is strong.

I actually see that as a very competitive fight. Could Kennedy wrestle Stann up the way Chael did? I'd have to see it.

But he is a good add to the division, no doubt, as would be Luke and Jacare. I do wonder if Robbie makes the jump. And I also wonder where the hell Yancy is, seems like a guy they could throw on tuf. and I think that's about the whole of the SF MW division.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:17 am

It's a competitive fight, but Kennedy is a superior all around MMArtist.

I'm sure Lawler would try to make the jump, but with his recent lack of success..it seems doubtful that the UFC will pick him up. It does not even look like he'll have another fight in Strikeforce before they pull the plug. 2-4 in Strikeforce, and in the 2 wins he was getting destroyed by Manhoef and then the other win was a mismatch against the corpse of Matt Lindland. I can see him lurking the indy scene briefly after SF is dead and gone..it will probably only take a win or two to get in the UFC because he is a former employee, he's known, exciting, and has the Hughes connection.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:19 am

kennedy is army get the branch right military guys don't like that much. Cool . If vera could drop to 185 they could have a air force army navy battle of the branches ufc
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am

Then Brain Stann's spot is safe.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It's a competitive fight, but Kennedy is a superior all around MMArtist.

I'm sure Lawler would try to make the jump, but with his recent lack of success..it seems doubtful that the UFC will pick him up. It does not even look like he'll have another fight in Strikeforce before they pull the plug. 2-4 in Strikeforce, and in the 2 wins he was getting destroyed by Manhoef and then the other win was a mismatch against the corpse of Matt Lindland. I can see him lurking the indy scene briefly after SF is dead and gone..it will probably only take a win or two to get in the UFC because he is a former employee, he's known, exciting, and has the Hughes connection.
I think I said before I heard talks that's Lawler could be a possible opponent for Jardine's first fight at 185.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 am

Kennedy vs. Stann to headline the next fight for the troops card.
Back to top Go down

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 am

Eh, not a big Kennedy fan.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

Ali wrote:

haha i could see Dana doing that
Back to top Go down

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

Loser gets court marshaled.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 am

Tim Kennedy to UFC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSl6kyMOw1Ub75jcbhi3U3YphnjPcydy-7uwkNpwoYbiGmRd2K0g
Tim Kennedy to UFC 4079205662_767a912866_m
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:13 am

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

Nah loser gets shipped overseas and has to fight Bisping in the UK.
Back to top Go down

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

Nah loser gets shipped overseas and has to fight Bisping in the UK.

Dude that's a reward not a punishment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy to UFC   Tim Kennedy to UFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Kennedy to UFC
Page 1 of 1