Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wicked Little Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Wicked Little Things Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Little Things   Wicked Little Things EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Pretty Chidren of the Corn-esque but well put together. The story is that in 1913 in a small mining town in Pennsylvania which employed children and adults alike an order was given to prematurely detonate dynamite before many people had failed to get out. After that it flashes to modern day in which a widow and her two daughters move into a house inherited by the late husband. They find out fairly quickly that things aren't quite right around the area. However a greedy relative of the man who gave the order that killed those people has returned to the small town with intentions to bulldoze it and put up a large hotel. The children killed in the mine have been terrorizing the surrounding area for many years with the tools of the mines killing and eating livestock and people caught out after dark.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Things   Wicked Little Things EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Love movies like these I think I remember hearing about it. I have a Cam movie you should watch I'll look it up again and give you the name.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Things   Wicked Little Things EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Is it on Netflixs?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Things   Wicked Little Things EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm

It might be, I don't have Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Things   Wicked Little Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Wicked Little Things
Page 1 of 1