Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Arena Empty
PostSubject: Arena   Arena EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 am

I got this not expecting much beyond the kind of gory graphics from Centurion. I was surprised by how well things developed except for a hole that kind of blows everything. Up to that point the movie comes together very nicely. The plot is that a man with a lot of money and technology puts on modern day gladiatorial affairs and streams it over the Internet worldwide for a fee. We meet our character and his soon to give birth wife leaving a rugby game when the car is T-boned by a pickup truck. His wife and would be child are killed in the crash, which leads him to a life of severe depression. Though unable to bring himself to take his own life he instead goes abroad, trying to drink himself into a grave. He is tricked by a woman and ambushed only to wake up the newest addition to the deadly game.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena   Arena EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

I was gonna watch this a few nights ago but thought it would be bad. I'll give it a try. Afterall it has that one black dude from A time to kill, Black Snake Moan, and muthafuckin snakes on a plane!
Back to top Go down

Arena
Page 1 of 1