Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! Empty
PostSubject: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Grow some balls and become a poster here you pussies! Whats the matter? Find the sweetest mma forum but don't think you can hang with some real mma fans? We accept noobs that just saw their first ufc, we accept hardcores that want a forum that doesn't fuck around, we accept hot chicks that are down with three ways with married couples, oh wait wrong site lol!

I'm sure just reading our kickass threads and topics is entertaining by itself but interacting with other members, discussing the sport(s) we love, and putting your own opinions out there really completes the circle. Give us a try I swear we haven't been with that many people and we're clean down there.

Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:19 pm

[quote="MMAEYES"]Grow some balls and become a poster here you pussies! Whats the matter? Find the sweetest mma forum but don't think you can hang with some real mma fans? We accept noobs that just saw their first ufc, we accept hardcores that want a forum that doesn't fuck around, we accept hot chicks that are down with three ways with married couples, oh wait wrong site lol!

I'm sure just reading our kickass threads and topics is entertaining by itself but interacting with other members, discussing the sport(s) we love, and putting your own opinions out there really completes the circle. Give us a try I swear we haven't been with that many people and we're clean down there.

[/quote

LMFAO good one
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 pm

None of those guests actually read the threads, they are all on this page: https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh ok damn, well I thought I was helping, what are ya gonna do?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 pm

yesterday there was over a 1000 guests logged on
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:43 pm

They all can't be bots and shit can they? I don't get it. Why just come to the front page and nothing else? Is it people from other forums trying to jock our style?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 pm

doubt that... it actually helps up
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Need some mod help is there anyway I can change my screen name?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
Need some mod help is there anyway I can change my screen name?

gotta speak to the gold guys, they have to do it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Which begs the question...what is so great about the ninjas place forum index that so many people visit it?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 pm

you know what it is....

black and yellow, black and yellow

HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! Bl_yl10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Grow some balls and become a poster here you pussies! Whats the matter? Find the sweetest mma forum but don't think you can hang with some real mma fans? We accept noobs that just saw their first ufc, we accept hardcores that want a forum that doesn't fuck around, we accept hot chicks that are down with three ways with married couples, oh wait wrong site lol!

Damn all the other sites I was a member of had this as a qualification too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Wolf great pic of Larry Merchant lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Damn all the other sites I was a member of had this as a qualification too.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 pm

1 of the Admins should make a Guests or Thinking of Joining category as a permanent section under The Hardcore Ninja. The guests would see it and hopefully click on it to read our comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!   HEY YOU! 100 and some guests! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY YOU! 100 and some guests!
Page 1 of 1