Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem

Go down 
+13
MMAEYES
captain organic
Primetyme199
josh200612
cheekynffc
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
OU
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 am

First of all that dude tapped and that's the only reason the other guy let go, it's fucked up but that's why you got guys like Paul Harris that make damn sure you tell the ref your tapping lol

I can't believe he said he was the "cream of the crop of grapplers in the house" tho cause clearly he wasn't his guard sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 am

he tapped but both of them kinda sucked so its whatevs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

Akira tapped then acts like a bitch after the fight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

That would of been sweet if Kizer laid the smack down on him right there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
That would of been sweet if Kizer laid the smack down on him right there.
i would have LOLd
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Where was Kizer when Brock went after Mir? He ass was hiding that's where lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm pretty sure that's the guy who told BJ to his face after the fight with GSP that there was an unfair advantage then changed his mind so I'm not a fan of his to say the least
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

What is Kizer doing threatening suspension for some post fight antics from a fucking TUF fight anyway? That seemed staged and hokey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Don't why but that take down attempt at the weigh-in made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Last nights episode was kinda funny

"Mr. Wacky-Zany Character Guy"

are you kidding me bisping?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

*waks in*

TUF is for noobs

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Last nights episode was kinda funny

"Mr. Wacky-Zany Character Guy"

are you kidding me bisping?

Exactly what I thought when I heard it.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Surprised Mayhem doesnt just bring up the Hendo KO everytime he opens his mouth. I would...
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Surprised Mayhem doesnt just bring up the Hendo KO everytime he opens his mouth. I would...

Surprised the writers didnt figure out such an obvious line for Mayhem to play "mind games"

stop thiiiisss
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
*waks in*

TUF is for noobs

*walks out*

Right..
and tap water is for poor people
and tv is for illiterates...
I think the two favorites fought and won Wednesday night, though Brandao is kinda a wild card. Dodson is definitely in the finals though if he stays smart. Bisping is a major flamer. Dustin Neace is a bitch for not calmly saying after Bisping addressed the fighters(him), "Michael, shut the fuck up". I think Bisping is some kind of brain damaged, like an alcoholic pregnancy by his mother or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

That was hilarious when that kid said Tito's head was huge.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 pm

I was glad to see that Swedish bastard lose last night, guy was a typical douche all season so far.

Bisping just cannot stop looking like an ass hat.

Gator Dog FTW.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm

I just so happened to catch the fight last night. I was not buying the act from the guy post fight saying he didn't remember anything. I think he was just being dramatic, maybe he was in shock.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Anybody else notice that dude that lost tapped before the tap that ended the fight? He tried the same shit he got away with in his last fight but the dude he was fighting this time didn't just let go lol

How is that guy supposedly a blackbelt in bjj not knowing how to defend his neck? They do just hand those out at some gyms huh?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Totally, it was deja vu.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Anybody else notice that dude that lost tapped before the tap that ended the fight? He tried the same shit he got away with in his last fight but the dude he was fighting this time didn't just let go lol

How is that guy supposedly a blackbelt in bjj not knowing how to defend his neck? They do just hand those out at some gyms huh?

he is a blackbelt in kicking ass
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:38 pm

The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 Fake-black-belt-cert
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Ali wrote:
That was hilarious when that kid said Tito's head was huge.
LOL i know i busted out laughing

but on a serious note... wait... LMAO ITS STILL FUNNY

but no for realz tho, it seems like they really picked up what Tito was teaching them there, the guy actually used real good elbows in the figth following titos appearance
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

lol thats why his ass went to sleep!

i couldn't wait for akira to lose, such a clown on the show... theres pranks but then theres overboard, and he was that
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Well Chael Sonnen did say some black belts are like getting a toy in your happy meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem    The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fighter 14: Bisping vs Mayhem
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next