Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
captain organic
Primetyme199
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 am

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=43765#ixzz1XwO9PpeR
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Britain's David Haye has launched his bid for another heavyweight title fight against WBC world champion Vitali Klitschko by again insulting the Ukrainian and his younger brother Wladimir.

Haye walked away from a fight with Vitali in 2009 due to problems with the fight contract.

But having lost his WBA title to Klitschko's sibling Wladimir -- the IBF, WBO, IBO and now WBA champion -- in a unification bout in Hamburg last July the brash Brit has said he wants a re-match or the chance to fight Vitali.

Despite turning 40 in July, Vitali defended his WBC belt against Tomasz Adamek in Poland on Saturday and followed up by saying he would avenge Haye's loudmouth taunts by knocking the Englishman out.

The Londoner has wasted no time in throwing insults back.

"I'll knock him out, I'll smash his jaw," Haye told German daily Die Welt.

"Vitali, I'll fight you, if you are man enough.

"It doesn't matter to me where I fight you, I'll fight you on the moon."

The Brit is running out of time to set up a bout before October 13, when he turns 31, having said he will retire before his next birthday.

Another fight against one of the Klitschko brothers would give Haye another bumper payday and the chance to win another world title.

Having bombarded Wladimir with insults before their July bout -- 'Bitchko', 'a fraud' and 'a Ukrainian robot' were some of the more memorable -- Haye looks set to use the same tasteless tactics against the elder Klitschko.

Predictably, Haye was unimpressed with Klitschko's tenth-round technical knockout against Adamek, having already taunted Vitali about his age.

"I almost fell asleep because the fight was so boring," said Haye.

"The only exciting moment was when Vitali suddenly slipped in the eighth round."

Having lost to Wladimir on a unanimous decision in Hamburg, Haye sees the fight differently.

"Wladimir ran away when I tried to hit him," said Haye.

"Or he held onto me and pulled me to the ground.

"Unfortunately, the referee had to go through all that cheekiness.

"Vitali has indeed got more balls (than his brother), but he is also a scared rabbit."

Haye blamed a broken toe on his defeat in Hamburg and, like Adamek before him, is substantially lighter and shorter than Vitali.

"Certainly, I have physical limitations, but unlike all the others, I can punch," boasted Haye.

"I can hit harder than the two brothers put together.

"I am also faster, more agile and can hit much, much harder."

Vitali has said he is tired of hearing Haye's insults: "If Haye is lying unconscious on the floor, then he can no longer use his broken toe as an excuse."

Haye said he is just waiting to hear from Klitschko's management.

"(If he wants to fight), then he should get in touch with my management and get the contract in the bag," said Haye.

"He has my contact details. I am waiting for him and urge him on.

"No fight at heavyweight would generate more publicity than Haye against the old Klitschko.

"I am the most popular heavyweight on the planet and with me he will earn the most money."
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Sorry Haye, nobody wants this fight.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Haye vs Adamek!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 pm

He's the lord and savior of the heavyweight division !

There's nobody else out there for Vitali, and he's still pissed about this

Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep David-haye-decapitated-head-300x187
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Where have I heard that before? hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Man it takes some serious balls to come out with this after that performance he put on

What a fuckin douche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 am

His performance was better than I expected, it's the toe excuse that pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Give him the fight, why not, this would be Vitali's chance to shut him up, I see no way Haye can beat him so sign it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Vitali's much slower and older than Wladimir, he moves at a glacial pace. I could see Haye going to the distance.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Ali wrote:
His performance was better than I expected, it's the toe excuse that pissed me off.

No
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Haye had a choice during the fight. Adam Booth admitted as much. I believe it was during the 5th round. Wlad landed a nice right hand that Haye really felt. At that point, Haye's plans of attack went out the window. It wasn't until very late in the fight where the end appeared in sight that he was willing again to take the attack to Wlad.

You can't blame him. If he kept fighting the same fight as he did in the first 5 rounds his chance of being knocked out goes way up. He is a small HW fighting a very big one.

Against Vitali, Haye would have the same sort of choice at some point in the fight. Keep to the gameplan or just get through the fight with it still being competitive. Hopefully if the fight occurs this time he doesn't back off.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 am

captainanddew wrote:
Haye had a choice during the fight. Adam Booth admitted as much. I believe it was during the 5th round. Wlad landed a nice right hand that Haye really felt. At that point, Haye's plans of attack went out the window. It wasn't until very late in the fight where the end appeared in sight that he was willing again to take the attack to Wlad.

You can't blame him. If he kept fighting the same fight as he did in the first 5 rounds his chance of being knocked out goes way up. He is a small HW fighting a very big one.

Against Vitali, Haye would have the same sort of choice at some point in the fight. Keep to the gameplan or just get through the fight with it still being competitive. Hopefully if the fight occurs this time he doesn't back off.

Obviously he had a choice, and he chose not to fight. That fight was as bad as any I've seen. And this from a guy who shoots his mouth off the way he does? Blah. would be a disgrace if they then give him Vitali. Aside from Haye's and his camp, no one wants that fight. He should fight Adamek.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 am

I definitely dont want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep   Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep Empty

Back to top Go down

Haye: I'll smash Vitali's jaw, his fight put me to sleep
Page 1 of 1