Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where does AKA rank?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Where does AKA rank? Empty
PostSubject: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am

I would have to rank them as good as any other camp, maybe 1c to 1a Blackhouse and 1b Jackson MMA. Their fighters either fought complete, well rounded fights or annihilated their opponents in the first round. They currently own the UFC HW championship and have added the Strikeforce MW championship. They turn elite wrestlers except Jon Fitch into knockout strikers with well rounded standing skills. No body submits AKA guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 am

I have Jackson's as 1 followed by Blackhouse then AKA.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 am

Too bad AKA didnt land Rashad Evans, with his friendship with Mo and Cormier i thought that would be his destination. That might've put them #1.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

AKA doesn't have the GOAT fighters and size of some other camps, but they help mold men into the best fighters who can and look to finish. Cain is a good example and lil Cain (Cormier) has done nothing but show more and more of that in his past few fights. Mo is only gonna get better, Kyle might even improve some. his boxing had what is becoming trademarked relentlessness in it. The WW's have been top 5 forever. Kung Le is in steel sharpen steel camp, you will never see an easy fight from AKA camp. Cain is going to be their Anderson and St. Pierre.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
AKA doesn't have the GOAT fighters and size of some other camps, but they help mold men into the best fighters who can and look to finish. Cain is a good example and lil Cain (Cormier) has done nothing but show more and more of that in his past few fights. Mo is only gonna get better, Kyle might even improve some. his boxing had what is becoming trademarked relentlessness in it. The WW's have been top 5 forever. Kung Le is in steel sharpen steel camp, you will never see an easy fight from AKA camp. Cain is going to be their Anderson and St. Pierre.

If he gets past JDS I believe he will.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Yeah i think Jacksons, Blackhouse and then AKA.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Divison whise, AKA will continue to own both at HW for a long time. GSP and Anderson have MW and WW locked up at top though but after that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Divison whise, AKA will continue to own both at HW for a long time. GSP and Anderson have MW and WW locked up at top though but after that....

Not if JDS beats Cain.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 pm

freakzilla wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Not if JDS beats Cain.

Yeah we saw that last time you posted it two minutes ago. Maybe it's obvious from the fact I've picked Cain in other thread about their fight that I'm picking Cain, if not, I'm picking Cain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Yeah but the way your talking it seems like it's a done deal. It's anything but that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 pm

It is a fucking done deal to me how much more clear do I have to say it. What doesn't make sense here? Can JDS beat Cian, of course. Do I think that will happen, no. Read this really slow:
I
AM
PICKING
CAIN
TO
BEAT
JDS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I sense you're trying to tell me something Suspect
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Bob Cook post fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does AKA rank?   Where does AKA rank? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does AKA rank?
Page 1 of 1