Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here is what I want to happen at HW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Here is what I want to happen at HW Empty
PostSubject: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Already scheduled
-Cain v Rothwell
-Carwin v Lesnar
-Mir v Kongo

Rumored
-Santos v Gonzaga
-Nog v the winner of [Lesnar/Carwin]
What I want to happen
-The winner of [Cain/Rothwell] v the winner of [Santos/Gonzaga] for the next title shot (after Nog)
-If Mir beats Kongo then Mir v Silva (after Anderson defends belt vs Hendo/Nate) for the next title shot

The only problem with this is a potential Nog v Santos, Nog v Anderson, or Santos v Anderson.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 pm

[quote="Farmer1906"]Already scheduled
-Cain v Rothwell
-Carwin v Lesnar
-Mir v Kongo

Rumored
-Santos v Gonzaga
-Nog v the winner of [Lesnar/Carwin]
What I want to happen
-The winner of [Cain/Rothwell] v the winner of [Santos/Gonzaga] for the next title shot (after Nog)
-If Mir beats Kongo then Mir v Silva (after Anderson defends belt vs Hendo/Nate) for the next title shot

The only problem with this is a potential Nog v Santos, Nog v Anderson, or Santos v Anderson.[/quote]

Why are these fights problems? are they being talked about? are you not interested? A silva v santos fight would be interesting
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Same reason why Anderson won't fight Machida, same camp.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Same reason why Anderson won't fight Machida, same camp.

ahhh.

Only santos nog is problematic imo. Plenty of other guys for silva to fight at heavy if that's what he wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Isn't Nog rumored to face Gonzaga next ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I want to happen at HW   Here is what I want to happen at HW Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is what I want to happen at HW
Page 1 of 1