Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?

Go down 
+2
CainVelasquezFan
oggy420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? Empty
PostSubject: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Why did wec have to change the shit to saturdays? Im gonna have to catch this one on replay sometime. Im getting absolutley wasted tonight. If im lucky, you wont here from me for the rest of the night. If im not, expect a crazy ass thread that makes no sense at about 3-4 in the morning.
Have a good night fellas!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 pm

hahaha i was thinking the same thing oggy.. im back in my home town visiting my mom n lil sis and there a bunch of my old friends from high school back from college to so were all gonna get together n party haha..expect the possibility of drunken posts from me as well
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 pm

I just found out that Directv and Comcast are fighting so Versus is no longer on Directv, fuck if they did not have the football package I would be gone in a heartbeat, hopefully there will be a good link online, I like watching Cerrone.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Take the hot bitches anyday lol.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:42 am

well, im pretty fucked up but i did not see one pussy all night. Just a cople of my boys getting super fucked up. Personally im rolling on 2 purple stars and 3 b;unts of good weed, and a couple of cigs. I only smoke cigs on the rare occasion that i roll on E. Now trying to play a tackle football game tomorrow should be fun haha
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 am

at least i won 30 bucks playing Celo
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 am

best song to roll face too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY

i like this video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 pm

man i have totally sucked at catching some fights,

I have versus and missed cerrone, even though not a week ago one of his training partners (jake goodnight) reminded me about it

Found out by remote error that i have hd net! wish i would have found that for dream(caught the replay after i read it on here)

but yeah fuck the bitches cause you can always dvr this shit
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 pm

100's and fitties or big ass titties
count the green or get in between c'mon lets fuckin party aye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches? Empty

Back to top Go down

WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?
Page 1 of 1