[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Why did wec have to change the shit to saturdays? Im gonna have to catch this one on replay sometime. Im getting absolutley wasted tonight. If im lucky, you wont here from me for the rest of the night. If im not, expect a crazy ass thread that makes no sense at about 3-4 in the morning.
Have a good night fellas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 pm

hahaha i was thinking the same thing oggy.. im back in my home town visiting my mom n lil sis and there a bunch of my old friends from high school back from college to so were all gonna get together n party haha..expect the possibility of drunken posts from me as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:25 pm

I just found out that Directv and Comcast are fighting so Versus is no longer on Directv, fuck if they did not have the football package I would be gone in a heartbeat, hopefully there will be a good link online, I like watching Cerrone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Take the hot bitches anyday lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 am

well, im pretty fucked up but i did not see one pussy all night. Just a cople of my boys getting super fucked up. Personally im rolling on 2 purple stars and 3 b;unts of good weed, and a couple of cigs. I only smoke cigs on the rare occasion that i roll on E. Now trying to play a tackle football game tomorrow should be fun haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:45 am

at least i won 30 bucks playing Celo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 am

best song to roll face too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY

i like this video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 pm

man i have totally sucked at catching some fights,

I have versus and missed cerrone, even though not a week ago one of his training partners (jake goodnight) reminded me about it

Found out by remote error that i have hd net! wish i would have found that for dream(caught the replay after i read it on here)

but yeah fuck the bitches cause you can always dvr this shit

SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm

100's and fitties or big ass titties
count the green or get in between c'mon lets fuckin party aye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WEC or crazy partying with hot bitches?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1