[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

OU wrote:
no poll?

I thought we're supposed to do all of them in 1 thread? Is it a different thread and poll for each match-up?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s): Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
no poll?

I thought we're supposed to do all of them in 1 thread? Is it a different thread and poll for each match-up?

This format is not really to find out who is the hottest chick in the world. Just every now and then when a matchup hits your brain a thread goes up. The polls just make it easy to see who is winning. Also unlike the tourney format there is really no time limit to these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s): Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Eva for me also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place ::  :: -