Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)

Go down 
+3
Ziggy116
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Just vote for which hottie is hotter.

Olga Kurylenko vs Eva Green. Battle of the last 2 Bond babes.

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) 04_olga_kurylenko
Olga Kurylenko

VS

Eva Green
Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) 600full-eva-green

Last edited by freakzilla on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

I'll have to go with Olga Kurylenko.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Olga_Kurylenko_7

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Olga-kurylenko-20081112004107160

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Winner

I thought Eva Green was super hot in that movie but that's about the only time I've felt that way. She looks weird/ugly in the vast majority of pics I've seen
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Olga by better face in the 1st round
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Olga, no question here
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Winner

I thought Eva Green was super hot in that movie but that's about the only time I've felt that way. She looks weird/ugly in the vast majority of pics I've seen

Agreed. She was super hot in Bond but I've seen her look shocking in other pics or movies. Olga is just stunning everytime I see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Ukrainian chicks are some of the hottest in the world.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Olga and I want nude or semi nude NSFW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Just for you Josh-

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Olga-Kurylenko-Nude-Pictures

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Olga-bond-nude

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Black,black,,,white,brunette,chair,choker,high,heels,mask,nude-3003b1cf4af3c03705d99ed378162900_m
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Winner

Are you me from a parallel universe? That was like a fucking mind read. Or wait would parallel universe me have thought the opposite? NM...

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:49 am

LA wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Winner

Are you me from a parallel universe? That was like a fucking mind read. Or wait would parallel universe me have thought the opposite? NM...

Just do it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 am

no poll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 am

How could I vote against Eva when her teats could feed Africa.

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Eva-green-topless

Olga is hot though but I am a breast man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

OU wrote:
no poll?

I thought we're supposed to do all of them in 1 thread? Is it a different thread and poll for each match-up?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
no poll?

I thought we're supposed to do all of them in 1 thread? Is it a different thread and poll for each match-up?

This format is not really to find out who is the hottest chick in the world. Just every now and then when a matchup hits your brain a thread goes up. The polls just make it easy to see who is winning. Also unlike the tourney format there is really no time limit to these.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Eva for me also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)   Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Battle of the Hotties 1 on 1 style (NSFW)
Page 1 of 1