Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!

Go down 
+2
LA
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 am

Wish me luck fags! I'm 26 need to get a bitch prego and start a family I'm getting old it's about that time. I'll start a family here don't know where it will go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am

Good luck bro, all the best. Stop with the old shit though. I'm 31.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 am

Good luck, great area of the country, but preggers? yikes, think it through think it through...

In a long time relationship, but I tell girls, I'm not having kids until my life goals are accomplsihed, my nieces are good enough, and really a warning of what it's like.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

freakzilla wrote:

You need to get on the ball bro! I'm ready for the settled down life. I love kids.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 am

LA wrote:
Good luck, great area of the country, but preggers? yikes, think it through think it through...

In a long time relationship, but I tell girls, I'm not having kids until my life goals are accomplsihed, my nieces are good enough, and really a warning of what it's like.

I still got mine but I will still do that married.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 am

josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

You need to get on the ball bro! I'm ready for the settled down life. I love kids.

I love kids too and would love to be a father. Just don't want to do it with the wrong chick though.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 am

31, Freak you are like my older bro, still smoke our ass on the pitch though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:13 am

31 ain't over the hill Very Happy we still have a few prime years left in us.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I love kids too and would love to be a father. Just don't want to do it with the wrong chick though.

Freak! Are you a condom user? Like strapped tight for two lol?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 am

30's the new 20 Freak, I know I'll be looking good at 30, 17 year old girls want to eat my dick like I'm 18 at 24, so I'm looking good.

And Freak's just playing it safe, don't need no mistakes now..

You guys ever bust a nut thinking a chick was on something and she wasn't? I had a chick picking the name Austin till she had her period, scary..
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:34 am

I have busted nuts and made cream pies remember the chick I lived with I posted up? I went to jail for that bitch fuck her by the way. I probably have kids somewhere to be honest hopefully but I want something real ya know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:39 am

I use a condom. Only 1 chick I didn't use a condom and that's after being with her for 4 months. Never got a chick pregnant.

My best mate was in a relationship and the girl got him to believe she was pregnant for a month. She then said she had a miscarriage. She was trying for over a year to get him to marry her and she thought that would do it but I told him she's lying and to dump her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 am

LA wrote:
30's the new 20 Freak, I know I'll be looking good at 30, 17 year old girls want to eat my dick like I'm 18 at 24, so I'm looking good.

And Freak's just playing it safe, don't need no mistakes now..

You guys ever bust a nut thinking a chick was on something and she wasn't? I had a chick picking the name Austin till she had her period, scary..

Yeah LA I agree. Everyone tells me I look about 25-26 anyway so I'm OK with it. Too many of my mates end up with the wrong chick and it doesn't end well so no need to settle for anyone.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 am

LOL probably have kids somewhere, ah man too funny...Am I posting with Evander Holyfield? Karl Malone? Travis Henry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:45 am

lol! you guys crack me up. You know we've all had our problems with each other on this site but at the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing about anyone here.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 am

See ya night crew, I'm done Sleep drunken
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 am

No Joke L.A. Freak is a big guy he would probably fuck some people up on here cause I know what he looks like and know what he has or done as a job. He may talk small but that's just him I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 am

LA wrote:

Have a good 1 LA.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:55 am

LA wrote:

Like I said PUSSY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:55 am

josh200612 wrote:
No Joke L.A. Freak is a big guy he would probably fuck some people up on here cause I know what he looks like and know what he has or done as a job. He may talk small but that's just him I guess.

We're all family here. No need for internet threats. I love all you guys.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:01 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

We're all family here. No need for internet threats. I love all you guys.

Franklin Roosevelt FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

lol! , your my boy Josh. You always crack me up.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 am

I'm just an idiot when I drink like Killer just a good time to get drunk with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am

Imagine having a party with everyone from here together. That would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am

Good luck Josh in the new move. Im 29 been married for 5 years and have 2 kids. It gets frastrating sometimes but I wouldnt trade it for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next