Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Ninja wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Got it today. It's amazing.

What an opening eh ?

What race did you decide to go with ? I choose a female Nord.
Male Breton. Has always been my first characters race since Morrowind. Best overall race. So far the game is flawless except for the stupid new menu setup. There was no reason to change it. Always I don't like the lack dungeons in Skyrim. I miss the days of Morrowind where every ten feet there was a dungeon.

The menu will just take a little time to get use to, they needed to upgrade that with the gap between games.

As for the lack of dungeons I am glad about that, I was sick to death of them by the end of Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Ali wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ninja wrote:

What an opening eh ?

Male Breton. Has always been my first characters race since Morrowind. Best overall race. So far the game is flawless except for the stupid new menu setup. There was no reason to change it. Always I don't like the lack dungeons in Skyrim. I miss the days of Morrowind where every ten feet there was a dungeon.

The menu will just take a little time to get use to, they needed to upgrade that with the gap between games.

As for the lack of dungeons I am glad about that, I was sick to death of them by the end of Oblivion.
What level are you Ali? Supposedly in Skyrim you could turn into a vamprime and werewolf. I did one mission where kill a clan of vampires in Mordal. Haven't seen any werewolves though. How far are you in the main story?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Ninja wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ninja wrote:

What an opening eh ?

What level are you Ali? Supposedly in Skyrim you could turn into a vamprime and werewolf. I did one mission where kill a clan of vampires in Mordal. Haven't seen any werewolves though. How far you in the main mission?

I only had the chance to reach Riverwood yesterday. Think I only leveled up about once or twice. Tomorrow I'll be dedicating time to Skyrim now that I've finished the bulk of MW3.

I remember turning into a vampire in Oblivion, it took me ages to find all the ingredients for that old lady to make the cure.

Are you 360 or PS3 Ninja ?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Damn I am level 10. I have it for the 360.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Ninja wrote:
Damn I am level 10. I have it for the 360.

What's your tag ?

Mines is B1ackbeard89.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I know you can be a werewolf they have a video out on it somewhere, and it looks fucking sweet, get to run around eating everybody.... I can't fucking wait to get this but I have to for now
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 am

(taps the mic) Is this thing on? I said you can run around as a werewolf and eat everybody!!! I can't be the only one that things thats dope.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 am

[youtube][/youtube]

Ya I'm gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

I just started playing Skyrim and it's great, the graphics, the updated third person combat, and a world to explore so packed that the side guests are like whole separate storylines yeah I'll be busy with this one for awhile.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:57 pm

yeah so this game sux!

i played it for about an hour last night and got bored with it RIGHT QUICK
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
yeah so this game sux!

LOL you are such a bitch! This game is the shit!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
yeah so this game sux!

ill give it another couple of plays before i stop playing it all together but it's not my type of game TBH
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
yeah so this game sux!

ill give it another couple of plays before i stop playing it all together but it's not my type of game TBH

Let me know when you play it I'll play it with you and help you out.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 am

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
yeah so this game sux!

Let me know when you play it I'll play it with you and help you out.
alright, be my Obi Wan
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 AXIja
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEifEcyQbf9klA22MK9stPkqc7UGE3FFaXFVBJ-Rwk-Zv6-dK5XA
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
yeah so this game sux!

That gets a big southpark Kyles mom WHAT? WWWW WHAT?WHAT????
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

If Skyrim had the combat system that AC has this would be THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME, but it's still pretty sweet without it too.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm

not my cup of tea... still didn't give it that second chance, tho i have it sitting at home
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm

To each his own my friend, your just the first person I've talked to that didn't love it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
To each his own my friend, your just the first person I've talked to that didn't love it
not only did i not love it... i freakin' hate it lol

as i said tho, ill give it another chance before i toss it out completely

Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I would probably play this more if it had an online option....

Still not bad, though

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Online option for Skyrim ?????? It's an RPG !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Ali wrote:

like a co-op type thing. i love playing with friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

like a co-op type thing. i love playing with friends

Again I repeat IT'S AN RPG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next