Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An OSU/USC rematch?

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
SOKO
CainVelasquezFan
Farmer1906
LTFG
NoRegret
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

An OSU/USC rematch? Empty
PostSubject: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:40 pm

In the Rose Bowl? Eh?

Im sensing and HOPING for it.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm

USC had better figure out a way to stop Oregon's resurfaced offense. Oregon's in the drivers seat after taking down Cal... That is not the same team that looked like a D-3 school against Boise St.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm

At the Rose Bowl or Citi 2010 BCS National Championship Game (at the Rose Bowl)?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm

the Rose Bowl. not the NCG.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:26 am

sorry man but my school is tired of beating big ten schools... i still have hopes for A NCG
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 am

yeah because you guys sure took it to OSU earlier this year huh?

I dont see you guys having any shot of making a NCG. I think either Notre Dame or some Pac 10 scrub game will get you guys again.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

I will keep my mouth shut do to my respect for some of the guys on the board. war longhorns.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 pm

With the way the Big XII is falling apart this year, t.u. looks like they're going to walk into the MNC game, soko.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

I hope not
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 am

NoRegret wrote:
yeah because you guys sure took it to OSU earlier this year huh?

I dont see you guys having any shot of making a NCG. I think either Notre Dame or some Pac 10 scrub game will get you guys again.

yea we didnt take it to you guys did we? and if we did you guys would of lost by 2-3 td's... Carroll is 7-0 now against Big Ten schools so i dont think its that wrong of me to still hope for a national champonship so we can play a non big ten school but im sure it will be Florida-Texas in that game so yeah maybe a rematch will happen who knows and if it does im telling you now USC destroys tOSU
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah you're saying that because you're a big headed, arrogant Southern Cali boy but its all good, its good to be a diehard fan of something.

I just would never allow myself to be a fan of an institution full of nothing but fakeass bitches like most people that live in that region of the country.

You dont think you guys doing so well in bowl games or against big ten teams has anything to do with us travelling 3,000 miles to come play in your backyard each year in the rose bowl?

Nah...that'd be too smart of me to believe that. I'd like to see these so called "tough" cali dudes rumble up into the cold northeast in the winter to play a bowl game. fuckers
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Ya this is already a lock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah you're saying that because you're a big headed, arrogant Southern Cali boy but its all good, its good to be a diehard fan of something.

I just would never allow myself to be a fan of an institution full of nothing but fakeass bitches like most people that live in that region of the country.

You dont think you guys doing so well in bowl games or against big ten teams has anything to do with us travelling 3,000 miles to come play in your backyard each year in the rose bowl?

Nah...that'd be too smart of me to believe that. I'd like to see these so called "tough" cali dudes rumble up into the cold northeast in the winter to play a bowl game. fuckers

i was born in cali but was raised in the cold of North Dakota so idk about me being arrogant and shit i back my team til the end but hey think wat u wanna think cus ive always believed ohio state fans to be delusional and crybaby's haha but w/e noregret now u got me rattled up for this rematch and another av bet hahaha
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 am

Good, get fired up. I wouldnt want it any other way.

And where do you come off sayin that OSU fans are delusional and crybabies? Cuz its the popular thing to say because its easy to hate on tOSU if you're not from our state. Lame. Get something new to say that all the haters out there dont say.

At least I have an accurate statement. If you honeslty dont believe that you werent being arrogant at all with that "we will crush you guys by 3 TDs next time" after you guys had to have a miracle drive to save your asses in order to beat us? Come on dude get real and show some respect.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 am

just showing confidence in my team Very Happy PLUS we've all seen what USC does to Big Ten schools in bowl games so its to arrogant of me to say when i have that backing me up my friend
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 am

yes, but in the past your team has looked alot better than they do this year.

Am I right or Am I right?
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 pm

yea this isnt there best team but imo its still a top 5 team in the country.. defense is alot better then i expected it would be and its been the incosistency of the offense that has been the downfall but that will fix itself now that the golden boy barkley is back
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 pm

war longhorns
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 am

sokolkevin wrote:
war longhorns

puking* not gonna lie tho i like Colt hes a great QB and the best in the nation imo, and its hard for me to say that since i hold a grudge against texas
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:29 pm

OSU's offense is exceptionally bad right now. Can't see them winning the B10 this year so a rematch is very unlikely
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya this is already a lock.

even though I said this after I said Pryor was the most overrated athlete in college sports, I had yet to realize how overrated he was. Jesus. Iowa to the rose bowl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:19 pm

IowA? wow.. Big Ten is so down this year
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm

osu would get smacked up by usc in the rose bowl!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 am

josh200612 wrote:
osu would get smacked up by usc in the rose bowl!

so true my friend! so true
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

thats ok cuz USC is about to get smacked up by Oregon State again. WAR BEAVERS! lol

and another ok thing is Michigan still sucks dick and OSU will whipe that smirk offa yer face josh =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An OSU/USC rematch?   An OSU/USC rematch? Empty

Back to top Go down

An OSU/USC rematch?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next