Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW A-mind-the-gap-5

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-18

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-19

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-22

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-28

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-27

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-16

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Mind-the-gap-7
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

gotta stick that NSFW tag on it. But still, very nice.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

Ya I was going to right when I posted then my mind went elsewhere lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Why NSFW ? ain't no naughty bits on display.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

Ali wrote:
Have you ever had and office job? Some of the sigs alone kill me. I can't have bitches in bikinis on my screen here at work. Anyone that has an office job understands, I'm not the only one that would appreciate the NSFW tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am

I like the gap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Have you ever had and office job? Some of the sigs alone kill me. I can't have bitches in bikinis on my screen here at work. Anyone that has an office job understands, I'm not the only one that would appreciate the NSFW tag.

Just click the minimize button.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Just click the minimize button.
Come on man, I don't know how things are in your part of the World but if my boss even sees a flash of a half naked bitch on my computer it is an issue. I don't need the techs asking me "What was that?". It is much easier to just put the warning in the title then it is for me to race to the minimize button everytime I hear footsteps. Out of respect for people who post in the office it should be put in the title. Do you really have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 am

I'm going to have to agree with OU on this. You can't be showing this in an office with females around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

My boss would praise me for viewing stuff like this. I feel for you guys having to walk on egg shells, come to Scotland and have boobies on display 24/7 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

Ali wrote:
My boss would praise me for viewing stuff like this. I feel for you guys having to walk on egg shells, come to Scotland and have boobies on display 24/7 Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW 726609
If my boss saw half naked chicks I would have internet bans setup on my PC. Even a tech seeing it is not a good thing. He may like the picture but I don't need people thinking I'm looking up bitches on my PC at work.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am

America is all about women's rights and censorship it sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Scotland is all about tits, ass and camel toe.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
yup, as much as i love them bitches in bikinis i hate finding them on signs at work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW   Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys mind the gap? NSFW
Page 1 of 1