Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
LA
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches Empty
PostSubject: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 am

Stopwatch and Towel...i legit lol'd at that.

Thats what happens when all your training partners and coaches work for you and are not part of a team really. You get guys like Stopwatch and Towel. Same with BJ Penn, you hear his guys in the corner of his fights and total Stopwatch and Towel.

+10 for Aleks.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 am

Was just going to post this, well said to say the least.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am

Good stuff! Fedor definately needs to go fight at a legit camp.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 am

Hopefully those words can act as a catalyst and move Fedor to evolve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 am

Didn't Fedor train in Holland for this fight ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am

Fedor was in Holland over 4 months ago training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 am

He needs to train with Cain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 am

He's done, stick a fork in Fedor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 am

Ali wrote:

Sadly, I think you're right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

Sadly, I think you're right.

Big Foot put an exclamation point on that matter. Fedor's heart and mind isn't in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Fedor works with Jackson for 6 months and he takes the LHW title from Bones. What!? Oh wait
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Ali wrote:
Didn't Fedor train in Holland for this fight ?

That was more of a publicity thing than anything else apparently
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Damn, homeboy has fighting words...

Sergei Kharitonov wrote:
"Alex is a drunker, he is always brawling. Normal man like me or Fedor would never drink to alcoholic mania and fight in the street. But I often hear about Alex getting into scrape like this in different corners of our country. He rampages, harasses the waitresses and other girls, lies, cries on every corner that he is a champion of the world and the strongest man on Earth. I guess, this is some kind of a drug effect."

"I came to Stariy Oskol to Fedor. Drunken Alex met me there. When taxi driver took us to the place Alex swatted his shoulder, said: “You drove the good people, thank you” and didn’t want to pay him. I wanted to pay by myself but Alex didn’t let me to do it. He asked me not to tell Fedor about it so I just went away, didn’t want to look at it. After that case I realized what kind of man he was."

"All organizations in the world know about his hepatitis C and nobody wants to have business with him. He has drunk himself into this disease. He is drug addicted alcoholic and criminal. All his disrespectful remarks to the athletes are just a bullshit. How can he fight with hepatitis? Nobody gonna take him to any tournament. He lies that he hasn’t been to prison but it’s not true, he has."

"I know that for the present moment Alex doesn’t have neither house nor home. He has spend everything on drink. He doesn’t have a flat, doesn’t have a car. And the only way to make some money for him is to give a scandalous interview and to attract some attention to his person. He is ready for everything to get the bout. He even came to Fedor’s camp with the hope that Fedor would help him to organize a fight somewhere. But he is washed-up."

"I know some people that have been to prison, they reformed, realized their mistakes and improved. Alex hasn’t changed at all. He stayed the same. There were some cases when he could get to jail but Fedor stepped in again. There were also some cases when Fedor literally saved his life. Being honest, prison is the best place for Alex. Fedor made a great push to take him out of a jail as early as possible. I remember 2002 when Fedor said “I’d like Alex to get out of jail somewhat quicker”. Fedor is the reason why Alexander is free now. Actually he owes his brother everything he has at the present moment. Fedor carries him on his shoulders. Fedor gave him an opportunity to step in the ring, to make some money. He used to make good money because of his last name but he could not keep it, swapped everything for drink and parties."

"He is likely to give that interview being drunk and drugget-out. You can see it by his voice in his interview about Fedor’s trainers - he was inadequate. He’s gonna be 30 in 2 days, this error was born on August 2nd, day of airborne troops, my holiday. And he is still living from one drunken feast to another, from one scuffle to another. He must be missing the jail."
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Another brutal KO for Sergei Kharitonov.

So it's Sergei Khartionov > Aleks Emelianenko > Stopwatch and Towel

Now Arlovski needs to say "Fuck Russia"
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Don't believe a word Sergei says he is trying to save face. We all know it don't be fooled.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Aleks throws back at Sergei

Quote :
"Kharitonov is lying," said A. Emelianenko, "everything he said about me is nonsense, lies and ravings of a madman. He probably spent too much time hanging out at the gay parades in Amsterdam and headed in the wrong direction. We can start with Hep. C. My proposal is as follows: I am willing to go to any clinic and submit a sample for Hep C. And if they find I don't have it Sergey must cut off his own finger. If they DO find that I have the disease I will cut off my own finger.

This way the whole world will know which one of us is lying. So that's my proposal as far as Kharitonov's statements go. And if he backs off then the whole world will know which one of us is lying."

"You know what he's missing? A little hat with bells. He yells everywhere that he's a paratrooper. In reality he's an accounting rat that never even went to military training or battles. When he came to MMA I came up with the whole paratrooper image even the music. If he's a paratrooper he needs to behave like one."
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

M-1 is a bunch of liars and now is the time for Fedor to ditch them.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:36 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Aleks throws back at Sergei

Quote :
"Kharitonov is lying," said A. Emelianenko, "everything he said about me is nonsense, lies and ravings of a madman. He probably spent too much time hanging out at the gay parades in Amsterdam and headed in the wrong direction. We can start with Hep. C. My proposal is as follows: I am willing to go to any clinic and submit a sample for Hep C. And if they find I don't have it Sergey must cut off his own finger. If they DO find that I have the disease I will cut off my own finger.

This way the whole world will know which one of us is lying. So that's my proposal as far as Kharitonov's statements go. And if he backs off then the whole world will know which one of us is lying."

"You know what he's missing? A little hat with bells. He yells everywhere that he's a paratrooper. In reality he's an accounting rat that never even went to military training or battles. When he came to MMA I came up with the whole paratrooper image even the music. If he's a paratrooper he needs to behave like one."

How about if you test clean of Hep C you get your ass in the states or atleast in Japan so you and Sergey can fight it out? I think thats a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am

We all already know that Fedor isn't doing the right things to be a professional fighter. Surrounding yourself with yes men is never a good thing and that is ll Fedor has.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 pm

He's not one of the greatest ever; he did great in
Pride but he chose not to come to the UFC and he never fought in the
UFC. You can't be considered one of the best -- much less the greatest
ever -- if you didn't fight in the UFC. Pride isn't the UFC and the
places he's been since Pride aren't the UFC. Everyone who came from
Pride to the UFC got stomped."

Big words from the "Bad Boy" from Huntington Beach.
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/8/3/2342252/tito-ortiz-fedor-emelianenko-is-not-one-of-the-greatest-ever-because
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Cue Tito interviewing Fedor at Affliction
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Cue Tito interviewing Fedor at Affliction
That is exactly what popped into my mind.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

tito u fucking turd! i will crush u

Fedor's coaches have always come in question
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches   Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleks Emelianenko shits on Fedor's coaches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next