Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Avengers

Go down 
+8
killerofchicken
LA
KingsOwn19
Ludo
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
josh200612
Deezy0814
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

The Avengers  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:25 am

I thought it was good, not groundbreaking by any means, so many characters hard to get them all screen time, but I thought they did a good job at it, story was easy to follow and there wasn't too many what the fuck how where did that come confusion moments, do think they should recast Captain America, Evans just didn't seem to fit right with everyone, Ruffalo was way better then Norton and Bana ever dreamed, and every time I see Scarlett I think of the pics she so thankfully sent Ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm

I don't mind Evans as Rogers I feel he's doing a good job with a difficult character.

I know that the tall chap from The Office auditioned for the role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Quote :
"The Avengers" added $10.6 million internationally and $6.2 million domestically for a Thursday total of $16.8 million. The film has earned $668.7 million overseas and $402 million in North America for a global total of $1.070 billion.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm

I still need to go see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Avengers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4