Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fucking bad ass(video)

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
timthebim
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

fucking bad ass(video) Empty
PostSubject: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 pm

thats a lot of bullets
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

FPS Russia wrote:
Remember, don't try this at home. I am professional Russian.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
FPS Russia wrote:
Remember, don't try this at home. I am professional Russian.
Yeah that was an awesome quote.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Sweet video.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Love this one too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

He sounds like Borat.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

haha that's fucking awesome, dude knows how to have fun
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 pm

hope no one was in the woods behind the 2 liter bottles of soda haha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

That is probably the coolest Russian ever!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 am

OU wrote:
lmao, the end of this video was epic... when it goes into slow mo he and he faces the camera i loled
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 am

FPS Russia is the fucking man!!!

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am

lol that is him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
lol that is him.
Yeah no doubt about it, that's him. Oh and that gun is fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 am

That's it I'm contacting my long lost brother and asking to come play with some of those toys! I need a mini gun in my life
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 am

That mini gun would be a fucking blast. You see how many bullets he shot?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 am

Man it would kick ass to shot that thing, I wonder how many fish he killed lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 pm

That 17 is the shit, I want one. Too bad class 3 permits are a motherfucker to get and the rounds alone would bankrupt me.

Heard a radio interview with him once, he was hysterical. Don't remember where he's from, but doing the Russian accent sent his videos from a bunch of views to a shit load.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
That 17 is the shit, I want one. Too bad class 3 permits are a motherfucker to get and the rounds alone would bankrupt me.

Heard a radio interview with him once, he was hysterical. Don't remember where he's from, but doing the Russian accent sent his videos from a bunch of views to a shit load.
You mean that glock 17 with the extended mag drum? That was badass, one of the first video's I saw from this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

You mean that glock 17 with the extended mag drum? That was badass, one of the first video's I saw from this guy.

Fuck yes, that thing would be unreal to fire.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

wait, hold up! you mean to tell me he's not russian? fuck that, ur lying'
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

wait, hold up! you mean to tell me he's not russian? fuck that, ur lying'
I don't care where he was born or where he lives, he is Russian, end of story lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fucking bad ass(video)   fucking bad ass(video) Empty

Back to top Go down

fucking bad ass(video)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next