Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Last edited by Ali on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Fuck yea! I'm digging these remakes. Can't wait to play the first Halo on my 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 pm

I added a trailer.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

this looks really fucking awesome! oh the good ol' golden eye parties we used to throw with frozen pizza and butt loads of snacks and pop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
this looks really fucking awesome! oh the good ol' golden eye parties we used to throw with frozen pizza and butt loads of snacks and pop...

Hahah me and mates use to do the same back in the day.

I miss the 90's so much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I miss the 90's so much.
I don't see how you fuckers were old enough to throw parties when 007 was out. I use to go to my cousins house and we would get down on 4 people multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I miss the 90's so much.
I don't see how you fuckers were old enough to throw parties when 007 was out. I use to go to my cousins house and we would get down on 4 people multiplayer.

Goldeneye was still being played up until Halo came out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I miss the 90's so much.

What? Really? I loved that game but 4 years later I had moved on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I miss the 90's so much.

It's a social game, It would be brought out when my mates were staying over.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I miss the 90's so much.

It's a social game, It would be brought out when my mates were staying over.

yup, same here! 4 player split screen all night lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm

I was not allowed to stay up and play video games when I was that age lol
You spoiled little fuckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 pm

OU wrote:

I feel for you brother.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I feel for you brother.
Weren't you like 7 when the game came out? How the fuck did you get to stay up? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I feel for you brother.
Weren't you like 7 when the game came out? How the fuck did you get to stay up? lol

Cool parents Cool
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I feel for you brother.

Cool parents Cool
Shit I still had a turn knob TV with fucking bunny ears with 2 channels when I was 11, high fucking tech son. But it was all I needed for 007.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded   GoldenEye 007: Reloaded EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 pm