Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

palmer no longer ufc ring girl

Go down 
+10
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
LA
GDPofDRC
JerseyStyle
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
josh200612
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Mexicana and Filipina I believe
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Celeste is the hottest UFC girl but Mercedes Terrell is creeping
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

AC is the hottest to me but Brit defintely looked like she would be better in the bedroom. Freak written all over her.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 pm

timthebim wrote:
AC is the hottest to me but Brit defintely looked like she would be better in the bedroom. Freak written all over her.

mike straka once intreviewed her,shandella and some other girl from a local vegas promotion and she just wouldnt shut up. she was basically being the one answering most of the questions making me think, man this chick really needs it in her mouth............all over and inside her mouth
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 am

Think I got Arriany then Sonoma, I'd have to think about it more.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am

Quote :
"Brittney Palmer, the octagon girl who came over in the WEC merger, is gone. This was a weird one. A few weeks back the word got around that Palmer, the one-time girlfriend of Donald Cerrone, was gone. Her photo then disappeared from the web site. White got all the twitter and Internet complaints and assured everyone that it was much to do about nothing and she was still there, which calmed people down because to some, this was bigger than getting rid of Fedor and Overeem both. And after that, her photo was back on the web site. At the time we were told there would be a story eventually about her going to art school so it would sound amicable but that she wasn’t long for the company. Then she wasn’t at weigh-ins. She twittered that she had a schedule conflict but was on her way to Philadelphia. Then she wasn’t at the show working (although she was in Philadelphia as there were photos of her at one of the post-event parties) and there was a new girl who apparently won some kind of a contest. Then after the show Dana was asked what happened, and he said that she decided to go to art school. In other words, Tyler Reks is nervously waiting by the phone right now awaiting the call that he may be headed to art school."
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 am

LOL Dana is such a fucking liar. Why do they wanna get rid of hot girls? I have no clue? I miss Logan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

josh200612 wrote:
LOL Dana is such a fucking liar. Why do they wanna get rid of hot girls? I have no clue? I miss Logan.
Dana lie? Never.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

josh200612 wrote:
the thing is i dnt understand WHY he lies lol... cheese and rice!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am

Well she is in art school (not bad either) and was at the last ufc signing stuff so I doubt there's any real hard feelings there
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Well she is in art school (not bad either) and was at the last ufc signing stuff so I doubt there's any real hard feelings there
I bet Dana is a little annoyed, but he doesn't want to put her on blast because she is a fan fav.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

Shame, I think new girl had a better body, tighter, Brit better face.

I doubt they were like this bitch needs to go, Arriany looked happy last event just standing next to Chandella, not joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: palmer no longer ufc ring girl   palmer no longer ufc ring girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

palmer no longer ufc ring girl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3