Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
OU
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL Empty
PostSubject: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Who are your 5 favorite guys on both sides of the ball that are playing in the NFL today?

Offense:

QB: Peyton Manning- love watching him call the plays at the line of scrimmage and audibling all the time and how he operates the offense he plays for.

QB: Drew Brees- the numbers he puts up is amazing. Love watching him play

RB: Adrian Peterson- Its AP, enough said. Love his physical style of running.

WR: Larry Fitzgerald- I love physical football and he is a complete package at receiver and is very physical

RB: Brandon Jacobs- Another physical...punishing guy. I love watching him truck over defenders.

Defense:

BRIAN DAWKINS: he is by and far my FAVORITE player EVER...one of the main reasons the Eagles are one of my favorite teams...sad to have seen him leave
there....phenomenal player and very physical. He was the heart and soul of my Eagle's Defense.

Ray Lewis: Love watching him play defense, he will light someone up at least once a game and he plays with a true passion.

Dwight Freeney: I love watching him use his spin moves on o-linemen and blowing past them into the QB. Great player. Love watchin him.

Troy Polamalu: I hate the guy cuz he plays for the Steelers, but love watchin him play at the same time...he's always flying to the ball. Great player.

Ed Reed: Arguably the best safety in the game. Ball hawking defender that I love watching make plays.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Offensive - Mannings, Favre(look at that fucking throw, come on!! im back on the favre wagon) AP, Matt Forte, Devin Hester, Jay Cutler, Larry Fitz and more

Defense - Brian Urlacker, Ray fuckin Lewis, Bob Sanders, Al Harris

Special teams - devin hester, robbie gould
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

AD, Barber, The Steve Smith, Witten, Peyton Manning- honorable mention Mighty Mouse.

Urlacher, Ray Ray, Ed Reed, Bob Sanders, Ware
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Offense - Martellus Bennett, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniel, Steve Slaton, Tom Brady, Vonte Leach, & Hines Ward...a little more than 5

Defense - Mario Williams, Demeco Ryans, Brian Dawkins, Melvin Bullitt, & Sam Adams

Special Teams - Matt Turke, Kris Brown, Shane Lechler
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah I like Bob Sanders too. Awesome football player, but he didnt make my list cuz he's almost always hurt.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Offense - Andre Johnson, Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, Eli Manning

Defense - Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Brian Urlacher, Troy Polamalu, Micheal Griffin
Back to top Go down
discovery99
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
discovery99

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ Penn

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Offense:
Randy Moss
Calvin Johnson
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Jason Witten

Defense:
Ed Reed
Charles Woodson
Kerry Rhodes
Darelle Revis
Justin Tuck

Last edited by discovery99 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Favorites:

Offense- Chad Ochocinco, Randy Moss, Tom Brady, Marion Barber, Anquan Boldin

Defense: Ray Mauluga, Ed Reed, Patrick Willis, Johnathon Joseph, Adrian Wilson...also honorable mention to Mario Williams for the fact that I said the Texans made the smart move in not drafting Reggie Bush even though they took mass shit for it and it has definitely turned out for the better
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 pm

i'll try not to pick all jets
offense

qb- Ben Rothlisberger
rb- Adrian Peterson
rb- Leon Washington
wr- Reggie Wayne
wr- Calvin Johnson

lb- Bart Scott
nt- Kris Jenkins
cb- Darelle Revis
S- Ed Reed
S- Troy Polamalou

honorable mention to David Harris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL   5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL Empty

Back to top Go down

5 favorite offensive and defensive players in the NFL
Page 1 of 1