Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Crow to try out for TUF 11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

The Crow to try out for TUF 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Having vets in the TUF house is a good thing. Just because you get cut from the Nationals one season doesn't mean you shouldn't try and show up to a minor league camp next year.

Fighters fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Cut from the Nationals? He's been cut by the Yankees, twice. He'd be lucky to get a look at the Nationals at this point and be thrilled with the opportunity...lol

Seriously, I love The Crow. When he's fighting someone outside the top-50 that can't defend against those elbows, it's art in motion. I think we'll see some nasty wounds via those elbows if he makes the house...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

I think he can still compete in the UFC, should do well on the show. Not a bad move to get his name out there again.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 pm

I think he'd stand a good chance of winning the show IMO. He has talent that is there for sure. I think it'd be good for the show too.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:39 pm

the crow vs evan tanner......best display of elbows....tanner was beating the crow pretty good till the crow got on t op of him and landed vicoius elbows, opened up cuts over and under both eyes, loved every min ofit. I glad he is trying to get his name back out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crow to try out for TUF 11   The Crow to try out for TUF 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crow to try out for TUF 11
Page 1 of 1