Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saints Row: The Third

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Saints Row: The Third Empty
PostSubject: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:01 am

Last edited by Ali on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Can't wait to play that game
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

yeah that gameplay looked sweet, might have to check this months later with all the games set to come out in the fall.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm

haha this looks epic!

SUCK IT UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

The game looks so much fun.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

I love all the saints row games and the gta's, red dead, if it's free roam it's a game I like.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I love all the saints row games and the gta's, red dead, if it's free roam it's a game I like.
What about Assassin's Creed?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

hell yeah assassins creed, mass effect haven't tried LA Noire yet but I'm sure I'll love that too
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
hell yeah assassins creed, mass effect haven't tried LA Noire yet but I'm sure I'll love that too
LA Noire was pretty good, it was a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 pm

wow looks bad ass

L.A. Noire was boring to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

You gotta love Johnny Gat Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Taking the micky out of MW3 and Battlefield 3.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Funny how the commercials say "out GTAs GTA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row: The Third   Saints Row: The Third EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm