Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV shows you would recommend

Go down 
+13
captain organic
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
Ludo
josh200612
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

Tit for tat Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Workoholics, probably the best/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 Lets-get-weird-workaholics
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Workaholics for sure.

Only shows I care to watch are Workaholics, Hell on wheels, Breaking bad, and at one time, the Office.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:54 am

jewzilla wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Workaholics for sure.

Only shows I care to watch are Workaholics, Hell on wheels, Breaking bad, and at one time, the Office.
Pretty much the same here. Workaholics, Hell on wheels, Breaking Bad, I use to watch the Office before Steve left. But I also watch SOA which starts back next week. I also watch Pawn Stars, American Pickers and Storage Wars...I don't know why lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Is Charlie Sheen's show Anger Management any good ? starts here next week ?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Workaholics for sure.

Pretty much the same here. Workaholics, Hell on wheels, Breaking Bad, I use to watch the Office before Steve left. But I also watch SOA which starts back next week. I also watch Pawn Stars, American Pickers and Storage Wars...I don't know why lol

I'll watch stuff like pawn stars or tanked. That's good busy time tv. Perfect to kinda follow as you get dressed for work and drink some coffee. But nothing that I set to DVR.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't like how the SOA previews are looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

I gave Modern Family a chance the other day and I've been hooked. It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows you would recommend
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6