Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ludo and Farmer

Go down 
+2
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

Ludo's sig-

Ludo and Farmer Medium_ufc

Farmer's sig-

Ludo and Farmer Stpierre-hughes
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 am

Damn Ludo from all of us BJ Penn fans....... No
Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 am

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 pm

freak 120303.

Ludo and Farmer 00000.

Brutal. And because it's freak, even worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:42 pm

what was the bet on?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Freak took Mark Munoz and I had Demian Maia last night for a sig. Got Mine up.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

how did that go anyway? did Munoz keep it standing or did the fight get on the ground any?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 pm

you wouldn't believe it. Maia dominated the first round by sending zinger after zinger at Munoz's head, rocking him twice and blocking the takedown. He looked like a bona fide KO striker. Never seen this Damien Maia before. However in the second he got clipped by a huge one two from Munoz that changed the fight entirely, and stole his confidence. Munoz then stifled his obviously rusty BJJ with some GnP but nothing damaging too much to the head. Dominated position for most of the round though. Third round was razor close.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

I almost shit my pants during the first round. Maia was fucking bringing the heat. He totally switched up though once he got rocked but still, take another few months off and keep working on that striking and this dude could be back up at the very top of the division. Munoz was an awful matchup for him in reality and was still close as hell
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:31 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
how did that go anyway? did Munoz keep it standing or did the fight get on the ground any?

All the fights are up here

http://www.fightvideomma.com/
Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Maia impressed me with his striking, it's improved alot these past month and he's now learned to sit down on his punches.
Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Ludo wrote:
Freak took Mark Munoz and I had Demian Maia last night for a sig. Got Mine up.

Champion, thanks. Damian Maia had me worried badly after the first round. He looked great and Munoz looked shocked. How any judge could've given Munoz the first rd was a joke.
Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:55 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
what was the bet on?

I took Florian against Farmer.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Munoz and Maia was a great scrap with two grappling elites fighting with very good stand up, and it was encouraging and very awesome to see them each using more refined and dangerous striking techniques. Just when it looked like Maia was dominating - because he was - Munoz adjusted and landed a huge combination.

Maia has in a lot of ways been the better UFC wrestler, but not here. Munoz exploded in for faster level changes and at times linked them up with strikes better than he had in earlier fights. Much more complete fighter in the second and third rounds than the one who lost to Yushin Okami. Maia you can tell hasn't been training his wrestling and guard play nearly as much. He just isn't quite the submission murderer he was in his first UFC fights. But this is because he has clearly been working on upgrading his stand up. This motherfucker gonna be getting knockouts based on what we saw tonight. But he is still a work in progress and that is scary for other MW's. Once he has upped his stand up enough he could focus again on sharping the danger in his guard play. Return to his roots while maintaining a legitimate stand up threat.

Neither fighter's stock declines in my eyes as they both showed well rounded techniques and great stand up. This lets you know they're both still improving, exciting and intriguing UFC contenders. Herman and JOE was truly hilarious but this was probably the real fight of the night.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 am

I think Maia smelled himself after the first then he got light headed after that and that's what slowed him down.
Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 pm

It's been a week so you can change it if you want gents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ludo and Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludo and Farmer   Ludo and Farmer Empty

Back to top Go down

Ludo and Farmer
Page 1 of 1