Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits Empty
PostSubject: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 pm

let me guees, 1,000 jabs and 10 right hands?
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:00 am

haye will get dominated just because of that robot jab, compare me to grant but until either one of the klitz get detrhoned they have a strangle hold on the H.W. division
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Deezy0814 wrote:
haye will get dominated just because of that robot jab, compare me to grant but until either one of the klitz get detrhoned they have a strangle hold on the H.W. division

i agree, BUT, the one thing Wlad has to do is push the pace a little more in this fight, Haye tends to do well when you just stand there and look at him for half the round, Wlad needs to be on hiss ass from the get go
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

i agree, BUT, the one thing Wlad has to do is push the pace a little more in this fight, Haye tends to do well when you just stand there and look at him for half the round, Wlad needs to be on hiss ass from the get go

judging by what you and i saw in the face off w/ kellerman i think wlad comes out with bad intentions from the sound of the opening bell i could be wrong though because haye is right he will be a little quicker than some or most of the guys that wlad has fought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits   Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits Empty

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko's greatest hits
Page 1 of 1