Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been gone a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 am

Had a pretty important surgical operation. Been out of it.

Question..

My doctor prescribed me Valium. I was wondering, have any of you guys used this shit? I was told the effects would be pleasant, but all it did was make me feel drunk and I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Was I having a bad reaction or what? Also, not that I would do such a thing, but what is the street value for that stuff? They are the 5mg yellow V's.
Back to top Go down

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

Welcome back. Hope all is well. Sorry but I've never had valium.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 am

same here... but i think what ur feeling is pretty common tho
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 pm

They calm you down if you are stressed out and need them. They just make me tired so I would fetch around a buck or two for each if I had some. Maybe you should take half of one and you will feel fine. It does help for depression and anxiety. I have never been percribed any because my doc is a nazi, but I could've used a script a few times in my life. Try half and see if it helps with whatever.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

If you had strong pain meds while in there I feel ya. I was on some strong shit last year when I first got diverticulitus and I felt all messed up. I was jerking when I would fall asleep. The doctor told me it was normal because my body became that addicted to it in 3-4 days. That first two days home were horrible. I was having panic attacks and I have never had one before.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 pm

hope all is well bud, thats a typical valium reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been gone a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone a while   Been gone a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Been gone a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: