Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?

Go down 
+3
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? Empty
PostSubject: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Quote :
"We're talking about maybe returning to some old characters that everyone has been asking about," Carrey teased when asked what he might follow Penguins with, "...There's 'Bruce Almighty' and we're talking about maybe another 'Dumb and Dumber.'"

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=78391
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 pm

I wanna see ACE!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm

i saw him give an interview and said they hadnt made a sequel because all the scripts were bad
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Dumb and Dumber sequel is one thing i want to see. Bruce Almighty was not all that funny.

My favorite Jim Carrey movie is Liar Liar though. That shit was too funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:21 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Dumb and Dumber sequel is one thing i want to see. Bruce Almighty was not all that funny.

Liar Liar is great, that was when Carrey was at his peak rubber faced madness.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Jim Carrey is allways at his peak...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

same Liar Liar for me
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 am

Me Myself and Irene is my favorite Jim Carrey flick!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 am

With ya on that T Bone
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 pm

timthebim wrote:
Me Myself and Irene is my favorite Jim Carrey flick!

Me Myself and Irene was Jim Carrey's last great comedy flick in my opinion. It's up there. When you compare all the comedies Carrey has done in the 2000's to his 90's work...wow.

Me Myself and Irene also marked the end of a great run for the Farrely Brothers who kind of settled in average to mediocre territory since then. Shallow Hal and Stuck on You were OK, but when compared to their 90's work...wow, how the mighty have fallen.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Original Ace Ventura will always be my fav but Carrey had such a solid run of work there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes Man wasn't so bad, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

It wasnt bad.

Bruce Almighty was not bad. Dick and Jane was not bad. Yes Man was not bad.

..but when compared to Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Me myself and irene, ace venture 1 & 2, etc.

They were pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?   Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Carrey to do a Dumb & Dumber sequel ?
Page 1 of 1