Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally watched The Dark Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I finally watched The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:01 am

Wow, what a great movie but I guess you already knew that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:02 am

lol, what took so long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

I don't know. I actually bought the DVD when it came out but didn't watch it until today.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am

freakzilla wrote:
I don't know. I actually bought the DVD when it came out but didn't watch it until today.

bluray?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:32 am

great flick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

bluray?

Nope, the 2 disc addition. Watched it on HD. I've never watched a movie on bluray. Is there much difference?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:36 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
great flick

What a performance by Heath Ledger. He was born for that role.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

bluray?

Nope, the 2 disc addition. Watched it on HD. I've never watched a movie on bluray. Is there much difference?

*edit*, not really. HD is HD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:56 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

bluray?

*edit*, not really. HD is HD.

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

Yes, there is a huge difference between Blu Ray and DVD. Sound, picture and storage.

Man I watched The Dark Knight in the cinema the first weekend it came out, that day was fun, Cotto vs Margarito was the same night.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

Ali wrote:
Yes, there is a huge difference between Blu Ray and DVD. Sound, picture and storage.

Man I watched The Dark Knight in the cinema the first weekend it came out, that day was fun, Cotto vs Margarito was the same night.

He said he watched it in HD. There is not a huge difference in HD and Bluray. There is if it is just a regular ass DVD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

He said he watched it in HD. There is not a huge difference in HD and Bluray. There is if it is just a regular ass DVD.

There's still a big difference, Blu Ray is still superior to HD you get through cable or satellite.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

There's still a big difference, Blu Ray is still superior to HD you get through cable or satellite.

I disagree, sure there is a difference. But not that big. Bluray is better but it's no major difference IMO. It's not like going from SD to HD or anything.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Bluray is a decent amount better than regular HD. I notice a pretty big difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally watched The Dark Knight   I finally watched The Dark Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally watched The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1