Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lesnar had surgery on Friday

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
WinstonSmith
throwdownfight1
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
Primetyme199
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Lesnar had surgery on Friday Empty
PostSubject: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Lesnar underwent surgery on Friday related to his bout with diverticulitis. Dana White stated during Spike TV's UFC 130 prelim fight special that Lesnar had 12 inches of his colon removed. "He feels great," White said. "He said he's a little sore, but the operation was a huge success." White stated that he is hopeful that Lesnar can "be back by the first of the year."
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Brock vs winner of this fight tonight if he's back by the first of the year
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:01 pm

I don't wanna see Brock vs Mir 3. How about Brock vs the loser of Carwin/JDS. A Carwin rematch would be worth or and JDS match is what we've have been waiting for (kind of?).
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I don't wanna see Brock vs Mir 3. How about Brock vs the loser of Carwin/JDS. A Carwin rematch would be worth or and JDS match is what we've have been waiting for (kind of?).

+1

although that would be a tough fight for anyone coming off the surgery brock came out of . imo roy talked alot of smack about lesnar. heck a fight between him and brock would be a better fight for lesnar than brock/mir 3. how bout winner of nog/schuab. or barry/kongo. no need to throw him back into title contention bouts
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:41 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

+1

although that would be a tough fight for anyone coming off the surgery brock came out of . imo roy talked alot of smack about lesnar. heck a fight between him and brock would be a better fight for lesnar than brock/mir 3. how bout winner of nog/schuab. or barry/kongo. no need to throw him back into title contention bouts

I'd like a Brock v Nelson fight.

I can't see Nog, Schaub, Barry, or Kongo giving Brock problems. His explosiveness and size alone put him in the top 5 in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Brock will be lucky to be back in six months.This kind of procedure takes a lot out of you.He's a lot younger than I was,so perhaps his recovery will be quicker..
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

i dont want to see Nelson fight anyone in the top ten anymore, Brock would take him down at will and control the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

killerofchicken wrote:
i dont want to see Nelson fight anyone in the top ten anymore, Brock would take him down at will and control the shit out of him.

Somewhat agree. How about a Shaub rematch. I think Wolf brought that one up recently.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Somewhat agree. How about a Shaub rematch. I think Wolf brought that one up recently.

Im seriously sick of Nelson, that Mir fight was a fucking replay of the JDS fight... him basically being a human punching bag for three rounds and every now and then he would throw a hay maker hoping to get the KO
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Im seriously sick of Nelson, that Mir fight was a fucking replay of the JDS fight... him basically being a human punching bag for three rounds and every now and then he would throw a hay maker hoping to get the KO

had mir not been so war torn and had better cardio in that bout, he would of finished roy imo.

Last edited by throwdownfight1 on Sun May 29, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:12 am

Lol there used to be a quite a few on here that thought Roy would take Brock. Roy is a one trick pony with wrestling not up to snuff with any top guys
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:26 am

i still think roy will give brock a good fight for styles make fights but those discrediting brock wer just haters. i would favor brock in a fight against nelson but wouldnt completely count roys ko power out but most haters would say brock would get ko'd easily and would be "exposed". onced your in the top 20 in mma you dont get exposed. you get beat by another top hw based on style match up

Last edited by throwdownfight1 on Sun May 29, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:06 am

Brock vs Mir 3 will happen, did Mask ever have a sequel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:56 am

Good luck to him, hope the recovery is swift.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:39 am

Guess he wasn't faking.

BROCK LESNAR TO BBC12=PWNED!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:54 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Guess he wasn't faking.

BROCK LESNAR TO BBC12=PWNED!

I think alot of people thought he was faking but I dont get it. he doesnt have to fight if he doesnt want to and I highly doubt u could be Brock Lesnar and be afraid to fight anybody. The guy is a freak of nature with his size, strength and speed and although he can be beat it isnt by alot of people thats for sure. BTW he would absolutely rape Roy if the same Roy that fought saturday showed up against Brock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
i still think roy will give brock a good fight for styles make fights but those discrediting brock wer just haters. i would favor brock in a fight against nelson but wouldnt completely count roys ko power out but most haters would say brock would get ko'd easily and would be "exposed". onced your in the top 20 in mma you dont get exposed. you get beat by another top hw based on style match up

Brock has proven to be a one trick pony himself. Any way off such a layoff with as limited as Lesnar was, he does not belong in top five fights. A Nelson tune up would be a great test. Roy looked like shiite against Mir so Lesnar may have a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Brock has proven to be a one trick pony himself. Any way off such a layoff with as limited as Lesnar was, he does not belong in top five fights. A Nelson tune up would be a great test. Roy looked like shiite against Mir so Lesnar may have a chance.
Roy looked against Mir the same as he does against anyone he fights, its just that he lands the bomb when he does win... im sick of nelson, sick of his act, sick of him being LAZY and out of shape... dont ever want to see him anywhere NEAR the main card
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:27 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Roy looked against Mir the same as he does against anyone he fights, its just that he lands the bomb when he does win... im sick of nelson, sick of his act, sick of him being LAZY and out of shape... dont ever want to see him anywhere NEAR the main card

+1

Now im not as anti roy, i do enjoy his fights but it was the same roy that fought jds. To say he looked like crap agaimst mir and not jds is just silly.Jds has great hands and frank has developed a really good clinch. Same roy in both fights that lost to better strikers/fighters. Is mir better than jds, not imo at this point in his career, is he better than roy,yes
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Brock would beat Roy Nelson's ass bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar had surgery on Friday   Lesnar had surgery on Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesnar had surgery on Friday
Page 1 of 1