Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so......noregret

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 am

how bout them michigan wolverines 4-0 bitch hahahahhahahhahaha!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 am

hahaha..
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

You guys havent beaten any good teams besides an overrated Notre Dame team that you barely beat, and a pretty shitty Indiana team that you barely beat.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 am

o hush your mouth lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Im just a realist lol.

Yep you're 4-0 and still #22 and the Bucks have a loss and are still 13 spots ahead of you guys in the rankings lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 pm

20 not 22
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Im just a realist lol.

Yep you're 4-0 and still #22 and the Bucks have a loss and are still 13 spots ahead of you guys in the rankings lol

Which is why I hate preseason rankings! Sure I think ultimately tOSU will be better than UM, but if you base it only on what they have done this year (no last year or what is expected of them) then there is little argument for tOSU to be ahead of UM. I say wait til week 6 or so before we rank them.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

I seen #22 today. Either way, you're still gonna get beat by my Buckeyes.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 pm

we shall see my friend we still have a av bet going for that lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Im just a realist lol.

Which is why I hate preseason rankings! Sure I think ultimately tOSU will be better than UM, but if you base it only on what they have done this year (no last year or what is expected of them) then there is little argument for tOSU to be ahead of UM. I say wait til week 6 or so before we rank them.

How is this though? We damn near and should have beaten the #3 team in the country at the time. and the last two games we havent allowed any points to be scored. You can say "blah blah blah its Toledo and Illinois blah blah blah" Well guess what, they both have high powered offenses that could do NOTHING on us.

I really dont see any which way the Wolverines should be ranked ahead of us with wins over an overrated Notre Dame team that anyone in the top 25 could beat pretty easily, almost losing to an Indiana team that will only amount to 4 or 5 wins, an Eastern Michigan team I believe? and god knows who the other team was.

All 4 of the teams we have beaten are as good as if not WAY BETTER than what Michigan has faced thus far.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 pm

josh200612 wrote:
we shall see my friend we still have a av bet going for that lol

you bet your sorry ass we do lol

Im not making this part of the bet, but Im sayin we beat you guys by at least 17-21 points this year. Your defense is very shotty and as soon as someone rattles your QB its over.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm

your qb is garbage the only way you score is if we give up a run for a td or a fumble for 6 or pick six
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm

our QB is garbage? I would agree to a certain extent, but I do believe he leads the Big Ten in overall yards per game big boy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm

and im just wondering josh...if we arent gonna score any points on THAT defense...then why the hell are they giving up OVER 30 points a game over the last two weeks?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:13 pm

anyways we fucking won 3 games last year! 3! these teams that we have beat so far mean something believe me i sat and watched michigan go 3-9 last year i barely remember last season cause i was so fucked up during the games i know i watched everyone all the way threw though. 4-0 means alot from last year and we have an offense which is richs specialty and greg rob will get his d within a couple of years and we will be beast at that soon. the only players on d that i trust are d.warren s.brown o.ezeh mouton and graham.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:15 pm

im not saying you guys arent improved. Im glad Michigan is better. I hate hearing people shit on the Big Ten.

I cant allow you to act like you're gonna beat my Bucks though Wink lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

pryor is garbage! you have a run game that is it to a certain extent lol! our o can put up some points trust me and osu cant really defend against the spread like we have all seen lol. tress likes to play a soft zone when he plays against it. tress is a pussy and cant pull the fucking trigger.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:19 pm

lol i just love talking shit about the bucks its all in fun ya know.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:20 pm

I agree that Tressel is too conservative, but we cant defend the spread?

Did you see what we did to Toledo, Illinois and at some points of the game against USC?

We shut down Texas's spread offense in the bowl game pretty well too. They averaged what..40 points per game last year and we held them to 24?

You need your eyes checked..SON! lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 pm

and all i need to remind you of is...mmmmm 5 in a row...and 7 of the last 8? lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm

hey i had fun in 03 lol for the 100th game so we got that on you guys so ha! dude you guys cant handle a "good" spread! remember rich is one of the godfathers of it so hush son! urban exposed your ass in o6 and les has a mild spread and still spanked that ass! good job on stopping colt i gotta give cred to that. you do know tress has been going to usf on how to defend the spread right? o and tress went to richs school of the spread offense when he had troy smith but when rich became coach fag boy is not allowed in there lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

also usc barely runs a spread thats a spread attack that they run.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

texas and texas tech run a air raid spread which is fucking awesome when its clicking.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm

o by the way thanks for the support spurs. fuck osu!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

haha your my boy josh... plus i feel bad for Michigan and am hoping for the best year possible for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so......noregret Empty
PostSubject: Re: so......noregret   so......noregret Empty

Back to top Go down

so......noregret
Page 1 of 1