Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hangover Part II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Hangover Part II Empty
PostSubject: Hangover Part II   Hangover Part II EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Just saw it. I loved the first one and this one followed the same basic storyline with new jokes, situations, and what not. If the first one was 4/5 then this one is 3/5. While very funny, it isn't new anymore. I also have to take a few points away for all the penis. No one wants to see that shit.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Hangover Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangover Part II   Hangover Part II EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Now you ruined the whole movie and I can't watch it. My mind won't let me watch it since a penis is involved in the movie. If I was suprised by the penis I wouldn't feel as gay, but since I know it is somewhere in the movie waiting I just can't do it.

Fucker! lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Hangover Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangover Part II   Hangover Part II EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I've heard this is awful from everyone that's seen it
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Hangover Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangover Part II   Hangover Part II EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:47 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Now you ruined the whole movie and I can't watch it. My mind won't let me watch it since a penis is involved in the movie. If I was suprised by the penis I wouldn't feel as gay, but since I know it is somewhere in the movie waiting I just can't do it.

Fucker! lol!

beast hit it on the nose. Its fucking bad enough when they throw that gay shit in there but now that I know its there I need to no how far in so I can FF past that part. Cant stand when they got a good thing going and they need to throw the gay shit in there. Who'S fucking bright idea is that to begin with. NOT COOL AT ALL IN MY BOOK. might be skiping this one after the post. nothing new, with dick. I'll pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hangover Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangover Part II   Hangover Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Hangover Part II
Page 1 of 1