Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Androgenic Steroids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Androgenic Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

So I went to the Dr. about fatigue, anxiety, and low sex drive. He did blood tests and whatnot. When my test came back, my testosterone level was at 550. The normal level for a man in his 20's is 1600-1800. So I was way low. My doctor prescribed me TestosteroneC. Its an androgenic steroid, used to treat gonadism (took a page out of Chaels book, thanks Chael). I gotta say, this stuff is magical. You take one shot a week, and it makes you feel like a new person. My sex drive is through the roof, and I just feel amazing overall. The best part is this stuff is high grade no bullshit. Meaning no negative side effects. Its all monitored by my doctor. Anyways, what I am getting to is, if any of you guys are feeling consistently shitty, see your doc and have your test levels checked. This shit is like magic in a vile.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Imagine how bad you would whoop that dudes ass now Androgenic Steroids 726609
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:00 pm

OU is a funnay man. lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Maybe now you are ready to take on Cu Bua Androgenic Steroids 501385
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:45 pm

lets not get carried away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Androgenic Steroids   Androgenic Steroids Empty

Back to top Go down

Androgenic Steroids
Page 1 of 1